[J-Hope]: Just say you love me.

Start from the beginning

You've been saving up this money with intent to fly to Korea at some point, but luckily it's sooner than expected.

Now, you're packing for your travels, but you just decided to chat with him anyway because, why not?

Why are we even chatting on here, lets skype!!

"(Y/N)!" Your mom calls from downstairs.

No, I'm sorry babe. honestly I'm working right now and I can't be any more distracted than I am.

omg then why did you even reply to me, go work!

*Sunhobi218 is typing...*

Suddenly, your webcam turns on and the green light is activated.

You're caught off guard and get really disturbed by that because, you don't have any window open that requires a webcam.

"What the..." You whisper to yourself, rubbing on the cam thinking that will do something.

"(Y/N), I know you hear me calling you! You're not deaf!" Your mom shouts at you again.

"I'm coming!" You shout back, throwing your nearest T shirt over your webcam and ran down stairs.

"Yes mother," you sigh once you arrive downstairs.

"Give me your phone real quick," she says.

"Why..." you skeptically ask.

"I need to turn on this tracker," she says, motioning her hands for you to give her your phone.

"What!? Mom, NO! You're not going to be creepy and put a tracker on my celluar device," you joke.

"(Y/N).. You're going to be in a different country by yourself tomorrow. Do you think I have time for my daughter to be lost out there in some koreatown," she puts her hand on her hip & furrows her eyebrows.

"Mom, it's called seoul," you chuckle.

"I'll sew you a new brain if you think, Ima sit here and play games with you.. Please, just for this one trip and when you come back we can take it off. I'm not gonna check where you are like some stalker, just in case if I need to," she stands there with a worried look on her face.

"Fine," you sigh and give her your phone.

"Let me know when you're done being world's top hacker, I'm gonna continue to pack," you say then make your way up the stairs.

You make it back into your room and, lift the shirt off of your webcam seeing that there was no more green light.

Probably just a glitch, you thought.

You sigh in relief and sit back down in front of your laptop to talk to J-Hope.

Noo, I want to talk to my girlfriend now 😩 even though I'm going to see you soon. Remind me, where are we meeting again?

Damn.. clingy much 😂
jkkkkkk ☺️☺️☺️
We're going to be meeting at terminal 5. My flight lands at 11:30 am. And you know what I look like so you shouldn't miss me.
Wait.. who's bringing you?