I look down the street and see the bus coming.

"BUT YOUR NOSE IS RIGHT..." I sigh and stand up looking at the bus as it comes to a stop.

The bus driver opens the door.

"Morning'! " he says cheerfully. I'm surprised this human is so kind to us.

"G99d m9rning t9 y9u!" Kankri smiles as he steps up first. Me and Terezi just give a small smile before heading to the back of the bus.

I sat next to Terezi all the way in the back in the left of the bus. Kankri sat in front of us and he began to write something down.

"Wh4t 4r3 you wr1t1ng?"

"9h just a letter t9 my teachers saying that t9day is 9ur last day. I f9rg9t t9 tell them. It w9uld pr96a6ly 6e triggering if I didn't let them kn9w."

Oh Gog...not this again.

"Tr1gg3rs?" Terezi asked smiling. She gave me an evil look. She knows that this annoys me whenever he explains what a trigger is.

"I 6elieve I have already explained what a trigger is t9 y9u Terezi?"

"1 must h4v3 forgot. H3h3!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and covered my ears. I saw Kankri's lips starting to move as he gave another lecture about triggers.

I looked over at Terezi who suddenly covered his mouth. I uncovered my eats.

"Mnhgh-mmhp!" He muffled behind her hand.

"Shhh! Th3 4ss hol3s just c4m3 on."

I tilted my head confused then looked up to see the group of humans that always pick on us.

Terezi removed her hand and Kankri nodded. He understood not to talk when they were around us.

They took a seat a couple rows in front of us on the right side of the bus.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window hoping they didn't realize we were there....but of course...one of them noticed.

One of the humans turned to his friends and they all started whispering.

I heard them mention my name.

"1gnor3 th3m...." Terezi whispered. I nodded but then the group came to the back.

"How's it going!?" One of the guys said.

"Oh come on it's not very polite to ignore us!" Another one said.

"FUCK OFF." I said not turning my head to face them.

"Whoa! Looks like the troll woke up on the wrong side of the bed." A girl said.

"L34v3 us 4lon3." Terezi said trying to hold me back.

"Aww! So cute. The girl is trying to protect her little boyfriend!"

"WE ARE NOT DATING!"

"W3 4r3 not d4t1ng!" We both said at the same time.

They laughed and sat in the rows next to us. I began to take out my notebook to play tic Tac toe with Terezi to take our minds off of them but one of the fucking humans took it from my hands.

"HEY!" I tried reaching for it but I was punch in the jaw.

"What's this?" They asked flipping through the pages.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"No I think I'll keep it for a while."

"Yeah I don't think a trolls gonna need it. What's in here?" The girl said taking the book and reading through the pages.