Truth Untold

It was yet again another day. We were already out in the field doing our daily stretches to get into shape before training. Hamaru has joined us again due to her skills in science and English. It was then a question that crossed my mind urging my to ask The Ghost about it. I straightened my posture and walked up to him with a determined look.

"Uhm, Mr. Ghost sir?"

"Hm?" He hummed and looked down at me.

"Uhm, who is the leader of the leader of the criminal association..?" I was a bit hesitant with the question and clearly he was taken back by it too. He looked away for a moment deep in thought.

"Well.." he started." He goes by the name The Reaper. You could say, we have met before."

"Eh?! Really?!" I exclaimed acting like an idiot. He nodded,

"No ones ever managed to catch him, making him the most wanted out of all of them." Yoru grabbed the collar of his cloak and yanked it down revealing a huge scar running along the side of his neck and up to his jawline. I gaped mouth wide open in shock.

"This, this is what he did to me you are the first to ask the question, especially for someone as young as you." He continued.

"This Realer Guy you mentioned," Isamu came into the conversation, who was clearly interested.

"What exactly made him so wanted?"

Ayuna has walked over her curiosity was also at it peak.

"Well, he has murdered, stolen and..." Yoru paused as if he was reliving a tragic memory.

"..killed many within his reach. He is merciless, and the Assassins association is working hard to bring him down."

"Oh.." Isamu looked down clearly feeling guilty asking about such a fragile topic. I put my hand on one of his shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled aswell and all was better but Ayuna was still with her question.

"Will he ever try to come after us..?" She questioned.

"Hm..any assassin is a target for him, but I highly doubt it." Yoru replied altho he knew that if we became assassins like him then we'd also be at the top of the reapers list.

"No one knows his name, or anything about him. He is a complete mystery, even to us assassins." Spoke hamaru with a lecturing tone.

"Alright, enough of this talk let's get into training." Yoru replied quickly before any of us could add on.

This time we were practicing combat skills on dummies and he taught us how to use the surroundings to our advantage.

We sure did learn a lot today and I was tired nearly collapsing but luckily got caught in the arms of Isamu.

"Hey, you okay?" He gave me a worried glance.

"Yeah..." I used him as a walls and straightened myself.

"Thanks tho.." I cracked a small smile. I felt someone elbow me and I glanced over at Ayuna elbowing me teasingly with a small smirk plastered on her face. I clicked my tongue and looked away trying to hide the small blush that has formed on my cheeks. Isamu looked oblivious as ever and mentally questioned our actions. Out of the blue a smoke sleep bomb dropped at our feet releasing its toxins. I immediately felt in easy and dropped to my knees coughing uncontrollably. We passed out and Yoru with hamaru almost did too, but they managed to get a bit away from the smoke and looked for the person who threw the bomb. The person was nowhere in sight and ass the smoke cleared someone was missing, Ayuna was gone without a trace and as I regained consciousness I looked around frantically for any sign of her. The mysterious figure sat up and a tree branch holding a dagger to her neck. My eyes widened and I quickly looked at Our two teachers on what to do. Isamu finally had got up and walked to my side practically glaring at the mysterious figure. He stepped forward infront of me a bit protecting me, in a way. I glanced at his serious look, I hadn't seen him this way before, I usually only saw his happy, joyful smile. This was different. He had a protective aura around him as he stood their eyes fixed to the suspicious person. Yours began to speak up,

"Who are you..?!"

"Oh~ I thought you already knew who I was. Brother." A smirk flashed from under the persons hood as he pressed the dagger closer to my close friend's neck.

"Brother..?!"

(A/N: And another cliffhanger..! Please don't get mad at me..-^- I stayed up until twelve writing this..*yawn* hope you enjoy. Author-Chan is off to bed now..-~-)