Hideout

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I'll be back." I immediately went out.

"Stay here for the night sweetie," she called but I ignored it.

"Hi Russ! Where are you going?" Thomas asked.

"We'll hang out at Kathy's." I smiled.

"I'll drive you there." He opened the door and I sat on the passenger seat.

"Thanks, Thomas! You're a lifesaver." I held his thigh and he just nodded as a reply.

"Calm down." I squeezed his thigh then I heard him cursed.

"Don't you know you're cute when you do that?" I touched his jaw with full of temptation. I always teased him whenever we're alone.

"Cut it out." He stopped his car and looked at me seductively.

"I honestly don't know you're a hottie!" I laughed. "Come on Thomas! You know me, I know you."

"Russel, stop." He gripped his steering wheel.

"Thomas, I know you want me too. Just by looking at you, huh!" I chuckled. "Unless you're into men."

"Are you —,"

"Yes, I am."

"You'll regret it." He smirked. "The Russell of Fighting Tiger Cheerleader is daring Thomas, the no one."

"You are never just any one, you know that. And I'll never regret anything because I'm with my best buddy."

He stopped at the coffee house. "Wait here and don't try to escape."

"I won't," I smirked.

Just a couple of minutes, he's heading towards the van with his hands full of coffee. I opened the door for him as he offered the mocha coffee.

"Thanks," I said smilingly.

"You started this. You wanted this. Remember that." He focuses on the road as he's hitting it so hard.

"Hey," I looked at him. "Thomas, slow down."

He didn't bother to answer me. He didn't even glance.

"This is a wrong way," I said weakly. My head starting to ache so hard.

"You asked for this." That was the last words I heard before I fell asleep.

〰️

"Where am I?" I looked at the place and I never saw this ever before. I tried to remember what happened.

"Thomas," I whispered.

I jumped out of bed and I looked at the walls. I saw how plenty our pictures are! Its everywhere!

I chilled seeing everything.

This is impossible!

"You're finally awake." He smiled holding the pack of goods.

"Where... where are we? What's... what's all of these Thomas?"

He walked closer to me and I stepped backward.

"Welcome to our home!" He enchanted.

I chuckled horrifying. "You're kidding me, Thomas. This is a cave for Pete's sake!"

"And that's me again." He smiled.

"I want to go home," I firmly said. "Now."

He laughed insanely. "You asked for this Russ. And now you're acting like a scaredy-cat!"