Scottie smiled softly at the boy, knowing that he loved to win at capture the flag. She had only spent five months hiding out with the Barton family, but it honestly felt like she was back to being a fourteen year old who had no concerns except from homework. Years of fighting and hiding had turned her worried and cautious, but her short time here had really let her re-learn how to be care-free and fearless again.

On her last trip to the local farmers market with Laura, Scottie had even realised in the car home that she hadn't looked over her shoulder once. No longer did she feel hunted, rather, she just felt normal. She wasn't quite at the stage of being brave enough to go somewhere a lot busier with the chances security cameras would pick her up, but she was getting there.

And maybe she would have gotten there on her own terms, but things began to change a lot quicker when her powers started changing for the worst.

___

The group of superheroes must have looked utterly ridiculous to anyone who knew who they were. Luckily for them, it was only Tony and Rhodey that had been seen enough in the public eye to really be recognised in public straight away. While the original plan had involved Wanda and Natasha being the front of the operation, it had quickly changed just as the newest sighting of Scottie Casey had came in.

Tony smirked as he fixed his jacket, allowing the man to also pull his sunglasses down to cover his eyes. He could see Natasha and Steve staring and planning over a map of the updated location and the man couldn't help but hold back a laugh as he walked back towards them. Reaching forward, he shut off the tablet as they both turned to look at him unimpressed.

"We don't need to check escape routes," he reassured them. "She's not going to make a scene here, afterall."

Realising that Tony was likely right, Steve and Nastaha nodded. Scottie Casey had always been someone who had been afraid of confrontation but had always been ready to fight if it meant escaping. But somehow, being in the one place that Scottie had a family history with, they all knew that she was not going to start a scene.

Splitting into two different cars that they had acquired, Wanda found herself completely lost as Sam tried to explain exactly where the solar-powered individual was visiting that had set off the security camera trigger of her whereabouts to them. Having lost her parents at such a young age, Wanda had never really had too much time for watching movies or reading books. The concept of Scottie having spent almost all of her free time doing nothing but reading was strange to her. It was hard to adapt to the fact that not everyone had been forced into working every day just to keep a roof over their heads.

Ignoring Sam, Wanda found herself surprised to find that their car journey had only been around a quarter of an hour. The parking lot was massive and it didn't help that the team had leaked information to the public that billionaire Tony Stark was going to be arriving in a silver Audi A1 at the same time they were. There seemed to be hundreds of men with big, black cameras just waiting on the billionaire to show up - and a few normal looking people hoping to catch a glance of the famous Iron Man.

Luckily for them, his overshadowing arrival allowed for no-one to really notice the rest of the team blending in with the crowd outside of the building. Marking all of the poetical entrance points to the front of the building, Natasha gave the short signal to Tony that they were ready to being the plan that had been changed during the course of their flight to the United Kingdom.

Wanda glanced back at the sign that was displayed on the front of the building, shaking her head as she noticed Sam was bouncing slightly on his feet in excitement. Sending him a quick disapproving look, the man rolled his eyes as he looked around with joy.