"I'll leave you to rest baby, I'll call Bianca and tell her not to come today, call for me if you need me and I'll come check on you soon ok" I say and she nods snuggling back under her duvet. I kiss her forehead and smooth her hair back. I get down stairs and see that Bianca is already here, I guess it is later then I thought.

"Sorry Sam let me in is everything ok?" she asks and I sit down and Amelia comes and sits on my lap.

"sorry I should have called sooner, Kali is sick, well she has a high temp and is lethargic but in true Kali fashion she won't tell me what the matter is" I say and she nods in understanding, no worries, did you want me to stay and work with Amelia on some things so you can take care of Kali?" she ask and I smile a little glad that she is so kind and nice.

"thanks Bianca but Perrie is on her way home" I say and she nods Sam walks in a few seconds later and is greeted by Amelia jumping on him for a hug.

"hey munchkin" he says giving her a hug and handing her back to me. I explain to him that Kali is unwell he looks incredibly concerned.

"do you need anything?" he asks and I shake my head.

"well Zayn if you don't need me today I was wondering if I could have some time off, I would like to take someone on a date" he says and I hear Bianca let out a sad sigh, I'm confused, kali was adamant that Sam and Bianca like each other and by Bianca's reaction I think she does.

"of course, mate, I don't think we will be going far" I say and he nods turning to Bianca.

"so Beautiful would you like to go on a date" he says blushing making me laugh a little and shake my head

"you 2 kids have fun" I say and they walk out making me laugh. The house is quiet now it is me and Amelia down stairs.

"what do you feel like doing Princess, has to be something around the house." I say and she starts to think.

Amelia decides she wants to draw something she wants me trace around her, it took a while but I found a roll of butcher paper and I lay her down she is so excited it is cute. I start tracing her and as I finish the door opens and Perrie walks in with a big smile gracing her beautiful face when she hears and see Amelia giggling as I finish tracing her.

"hey you 2 what are you doing" she asks "coming over pecking my lips and kissing Amelia's cheek causing her to jump up for a hug.

'Hewwo Mummy" she says oh so cutely and perrie holds her tightly.

"hello princess, are you having fun" she asks I know she misses the girls and having these fun moments

"yes, mum I drawing you something, and and and Banka and Sam are on a date." She says bouncing in Perries arms making me smile at the view it is so beautiful.

"aww I can't wait to see it, why don't you work on that and I will go and see Kali quickly" she says and Amelia nods giving her one more hug and placing a sloppy toddler kiss on her lips before wiggling out her Mums grasp. And skipping back over to me

"Daddy you go to I want to surprise you" she says and I nod standing up and ruffling her hair. Ill quickly pop up with Perrie to check on Kali then I will head to the kitchen where I can keep an eye on Amelia. I take Perrie hand and we walk upstairs and I explain to Perrie what happened this morning. We get to Kalis room and she is curled up in a ball with sweat on her face. Perrie goes over and grabs the cloth placing it on her forehead again causing Kali to open her eyes in panic yet it seems she isn't fully aware.

"hey relax baby girl mummy is here, you are burning up baby" perrie sooths Kali in a way that I never seem to be able to. Perrie comes back over' she says to me.