HonorInTheRain

Hi guys! Here is my interview with Ally, HonorInTheRain, author of 27 Days and it's sequel Face Your Fears. Once again, these are two books that I absolutely love and really enjoy reading, so I hope you do too. If you haven't read them yet then check them out and be sure to comment and vote for the chapters. Hope you enjoy it!

How did you find out about Wattpad?

- I found out about Wattpad from one of the writers I read on this website called Quizilla. 

What made you start updating?

- I think I started updating because I wanted to see how other people would react to what I write, to see if they liked reading it, things like that.

27 Days is one of the best things I have read, how did you come up with such an original storyline?

- Well, thanks! I'm glad you liked it. To be honest, I have no idea how I came up with the storyline. I was coming home from a leadership conference last November and on the plane, I was just like...what if I started writing something about the idea of suicide and going back in time to stop that from happening?

Hadley is an extremely determined character and I admire her for not giving up even when the task was extremely hard, is the character influenced by anyone you know or yourself?

- Actually, I don't think Hadley is influenced by any people I know or myself. In a way, Hadley does some things that I know maybe I would do myself, but that's probably it. I know a lot of determined people, so who knows? Maybe they rubbed off on me and my writing.

Do you have a favourite author or book? On wattpad or otherwise.

- Good grief, I have tons of favorite books. I love Harry Potter and The Hunger Games and the occasional teen fiction romance type books, like When It Happens by Susanne Colsanti or Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. My favorite author on Wattpad is probably the author of A Proscriptive Relationship ( I can't spell out the username for the life of me). 

In Face Your Fears we are reading Archer dealing with his past, but does he ever admit his feelings to Hadley?

- I don't want to give away too much about Face Your Fears, except for the fact that yes, there will be a happy ending. Sorry! 

Where do you get your inspiration for writing?

- I get inspiration for writing from just about anything. Things that happen to me, things I hear about, things I see. Pretty much anything can be inspiration if you look at it a certain way.

Do you have any advice for new writers?

- Never EVER stop writing and don't give up. Keep at it and it'll pay off in the end. It's your story, your creation, and never let anyone bring you down.

Do you want to make a career out of writing?

- I would love to make a career out of writing. That would be totally awesome. What would be better than doing one of the things I love best as a career?

What's your favourite movie?

- My favorite movie is probably Seven Brides For Seven Brothers. :D

Vampire Diaries fan? Team Damon or Stefan?

- I actually don't watch the Vampire Diaries, but I did read one of the books a long time ago, so I don't think I can really be on a team. But I did like Stefan. 

Can we expect a happy ending for Hadley and Archer?

- Of course you can expect a happy ending for Archer and Hadley! :) I always love a happy ending.

Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

- I would like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of my fans. You all are amazing and I wouldn't be here without you, so thank you so much. I'd give you all, like, cupcakes or something to show my appreciation, if that were possible. :D