(15)

"Brenna had started out as a target to me. Nothing more at first glance. She was a lot like you. Reserved, did her thing and kind of kept her head down," Anti shutters remembering her so vividly, "but something about her was so different compaired to my other targets I had messed with. She wasn't initialy scared of me. She was kind and gentle to me."

You just nod and listen. This is something so serious to him that it would be rude to not.

"She very quickly became my everything. I protected her with my life. She was...my girl. I have no room to deny that. And I gave her the world if she wanted it."

"You say all these past tense things, Anti. What happened to her?"

Anti sighs, anger clearly building in him, "Dark. Dark happened. He's gotten control of my list this other time, tracked us, took her from me. Something in me broke that day. I became more sinister, more evil. I put Seán and the others before you through so much hell because I couldn't touch Dark in this game he was playing with me."

You take a moment to studdy Anti's face. His built up anger plagues his face. Tears theaten his eyes as his hands ball up into tight fists. To ease him, you reach out and grab one of his wrists, causing him to jump but slowly relax into your touch.

"Brenna meant the world to me. I still lost her. I cant-" a stray sniffle cuts Anti's sentence off, "I can't lose you too. You are just like her. You cared more about the spill on your carpet rather than the fact that I was standing before you."

Things finally begin to click into place in your mind. Anti may have developed feelings for you. Maybe you have too. You'd be lying if the thought hasn't crossed your mind before. From there, you decide to scoot closer to him and move your hand down to his. His skin is surprisingly soft and your hand fits right into place with his. You offer him your best warm smile which he returns with a small smile of his own.

"So, does this mean...I'm now her to you?"

He nods slightly, "Not fully yet, but you're important to me none the less."

You nod, sitting there in silence. You don't know what you want to do with him in this moment. You are pretty exhausted so you decide to go to bed. You say your good nights and head off to bed, resting easy for the first night of the plane.