3

"C- Clair." Samantha said

"Hey." i said.

"So you really are a prostitute." she said

"Not by choice." I said "Any way your the one that paid for my services so that makes you a slut."

She took a step back "I-It wasn't my choice ether I told my mom that I was a lesbian and she thought that if I had sex with a girl then I will change my mind."

"Well we never have to do it." I said

She stared at me.

"Question have you ever fucked a woman?" She asked

"No but I still have a lot of experience." I said

"So how many people have you fucked?" she asked

"Too many to count it started when I was Twelve I hardly ever slept in my bed after that." I said "So do you want to get this over with or what?"

She walked up to me and gently grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. Finally I have kissed a girl not a old pervert or a teenager that was a trying me out for practice on their girlfriend.

She broke the kiss leaving us catching air.

"Are you going to fuck me to tell everyone that I really am a prostitute?" I asked "any way don't you hate me?"

"What you think I'm that mean and do you really think I hate you?" She asked

"Everyone hates me. Even my own mother." I said.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?" She asked

"Well no?" I said

"Well you are." she said then she sat down and turned on a movie.

"Come sit." She said I nodded and sat down next to her.

"You know you helped me figure out that I was a lesbian. It turned out to be opposite of what my mom wanted. I've never been kissed like that your a good kisser." She said

"Well I've had a lot of practice." I said

"I'm sure." She said "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"No." I sighed.

"Do you ever want to be in one?" She asked

"What's the point of that question? No body likes me anyway I stopped hopping a long time ago." i said

"I wouldn't say that." She smiled then leaned on my shoulder.

We watched the movie till she nodded off to sleep then I slowly rested her head on the couch and draped a blanket over her and waited till morning.

The sun peaked over the horizon Samantha cuddled me during the night. I shook her awake.

"I need to go." I said

She nodded.

"So we didn't do anything?" she asked

"Well we kissed that was about it." I said

She nodded remembering what happened.

"Do you really think I hate you?" She asked

"Well every one does." I said

"Well I don't I promise." She said

I nodded glad that I'm not hated by everyone that at least one person was on my side.

"Well like I said before I need to go." I said she nodded and let go of me. I didn't realize that she was gripping me.

I stood up just as the door opened.

"Looks like you guys did it good. Clair?"

"Yes mam?"

"I want to see the eye under the eye patch." she said I took a step back then I blocked Samantha's view I could feel Samantha pouting. I might not be able to say no orders of mom but I can block the view of her at least.

"Yes mam." I said and grabbed my eye patch.

I removed the eye patch.

"Oh My God it looks like it hurts." she said Samantha was trying to see but I put the patch back on.

"Yes mam some times it still does." I said 

"What happened?" she asked 

"Please mam don't make me answer that." I begged.

"But I want to know so tell me." She said

I sighed 

"Yes mam." They sat down.

"It was a car accident." I said "glass flew into my eyes and the doctors couldn't do anything with it." Hey I know I'm lying. But there's no way in Hell that I'm going to tell them the truth.

Samantha looked at me and I could see in her eyes that she knew I was lying. But she didn't say anything.

"Ok thanks for your services you can go now." Samantha's mother said

"Yes mam." I said with a little bow and left