The End Of Gadodias

Hi guys....

Ins- tujaila maa baap ne ki beti ki kidnapping....sansani case hai...oh god father and mother kidnapped daughter it is a breaking news...

Shiv- ye kaun hai.....dekhne main to inspector hai par bate journalist jaisi hai....who is this person seems as if inspector but talks like journalist...

Ins-han wo mera side business hai..yes that is my side business

Shiv-Isko inspector kisne banaya.????who made him inspector???

San-enough....now lets leave to badi....

All nodded...

At badi,

Sanskar and rest all entered and found sekhar sharmishtha and dadi lying on the floor...

Ins- oh god hatse ki shikar swara sanskar maheswari ne kidnappers ko lathi se dho dala...oh god the victim swara sanskar maheswari had given a stick treatment to the kidnappers..

Shiv-chup be...shut up...

Swa- next time dont mess with me varna hath todke dusre hath main de dungi....otherwise i will break your hand and give it on your second hand...

Swara hugged sanskar and all left to maheswari mansion....

Dp face fell seeing swara safe and sound....

San-(mon) tomorrow you will be more sad mr durga prasad maheswari......

Swasan room

Swasan entered hand in hand and as soon as they reached near the bed sanskar was kissing swara passionately swara was trying to say something but he was not allowing her at all....after 15 minutes they broke the kiss....

Swa-What was that????

San-Anger....

Swa- But why???

San-For not taking care of yourself....

Swara pouted hearing him

San- enough drama change your dress and sleep quitely or be ready to be awake whole night....

Swara widened her eyes listening him and ran inside the washroom taking her nightwear....

Sanskar chuckled seeing her soon she came out wearing her nightwear and both were fast asleep....

So guys i know its a small update but i updated it as i had not updated from many days....i will try update soon....love you all bye bye bye