036

To: Margaret Michaelson
From: Corner Magazine, Inc.

Ms. Michaelson,

Thank you for applying to the open internship position. We appreciate your input and interest in working with our firm. However, we must inform you that after deliberations and looking over each application, all of the positions have now been filled...

**********

To: Marley Michaelson
From: Broadcast Lifestyle Magazine

Ms. Marley Michaelson,

Thank you for your interest in the open position! We received numerous applications of many qualified individuals which made the final process very difficult for us. We regret to inform you that we have officially filled the position...

**********

To: Marley Michaelson
From: The New York Muse, Inc.

Ms. Michaelson,

Thank you for your application to our Summer/Fall writing internship position! Our internships are highly competitive — once again, we received a surplus of applications to carefully read through, making our jobs extra difficult at the over-qualification of many of our applicants. Here at the New York Muse, we are passionate about putting out content that reflects the creativity, artistry, and craft found in the heart of New York City. It overjoys us to know that so many others are just as passionate about our mission.

On behalf of the New York Muse, we are pleased to offer you the position of Content Writing Intern. Your application did well in catching our interests, and your portfolio reflects an acute skill for writing about creativity-related topics.

The position is half remote and half on-site, allowing you to work from home with occasional meetings and office days at our headquarters. This is a paid internship, and upon your acceptance of the position we will have our salary representative contact you for further information.

Thank you once more for your application, and we look forward to your future here at the New York Muse.

**********

a/n: new one tomorrow too i promise