An Unexspected call

Start from the beginning

Elena: But what about Stefan your supposed to be helping Damon and I with that.

I nod: I'll be back before then bye.

I vamp speed out and to Baby I get in and drive out of Mystic Falls.

Few long ass hours later.

I'm still driving and I see a sigh that says Welcome to New Orleans population dropping every minute because of the vampires in down. I mean Vampires are every where and New Orleans seems like the best place to have a full course meal if your a Vampire and some of us like to clean the whole plate if you know what I mean.

I'm driving quite slow now I park in the French Quarter. I get out of Baby with a small smile on my face. Hopefully I don't run into any Originals or they don't run into me.

I'm walking down the side walk quite fast remembering I have to ask around for some Hayley chick. I ask a few people but they don't know. I find a shop and walk in and I regret it because of all the voodoo crap I walk around for a minute and bump into a young lady.

I force a smile: Sorry I was just looking around.

The girl smiles back: Oh it's fine. I'm Sabine who might you be.

She sticks her hand out and I shake it.

Angel: I'm Angel. Actually I have a question.

Sabine smiles while going behind the counter: Shoot.

Angel: By any chance do you know a girl by the name of Hayley. A friend of mine knows her and I'm looking for the both of them.

Sabine heart beat quickens a little bit but it goes back to normal.

Sabine: No I don't know a Hayley sorry.

I chuckle while I listen to her heart beat.

Angel: I don't like liars so I'm just gonna tell you straight up. A friend of mine he's in trouble and he's looking for the girl name Hayley. If he finds her and does something stupid someone will kill him. Life or death. Where might Hayley be right now.

Sabine nods: The Bayou. You'll find her there.

Angel: And how do I find the Bayou.

Sabine clears her throat: When you leave look behind the shop there's a wooded area go through there and you'll find a trail walk on the trail you'll find yourself in the bayou.

I nod: Thank you.

Before she can get a word out I already left and do what I was told. I found the wooded area and I'm walking through and it. I trip about three times and got my clothes dirty my white pants have mud and dirt on them. It takes me 5 mins to find the trail and about 4 mins later I find myself near some shacks and I'm guessing I'm in the Bayou.

I see a dead body and walk over to it and flip it over to reveal a man. I then use my hearing to find the Hayley chick but I hear yelling and threats going around and I recognize the voices as Klaus and Tyler. Just great.

I then vamp speed behind a tree and next to the tree is wood. Klaus is now talking to Tyler.

Klaus: Death offers more peace than you deserve. It's better to let you live. And each morning, you will wake knowing your wretched existence continues only by my will.

He starts to compel Tyler.

Klaus: Now go, and live the rest of your days knowing that you are nothing to me.

Klaus lets him go and starts to walk away but I vamp speed in front of him and stake him in the stomach causing him to groan.

I say angrily: I told you to leave him alone.