often .

- p r e v i o u s l y .. -

- D I R T Y D I - ✨

I groan , and sit up softly . I look around and see a shadow against the wall .. and then I hear his soft voice again . I move the white sheets from my body , and look for my phone . I need to call Ray .

" don't worry . " someone says to me .

that voice is familiar , like the man I gave a lapdance to , a couple of nights ago . where am I ?

- c u r r e n t l y -

- A N O N Y M O U S - ✈

I see that sleeping beauty has awoken . She's looking for her something , and she's just something to watch . She's a beauty , concerned about the wrong things , and stressed about stupid things .

what's her name ?

I suddenly start to wonder . And start to play the guessing game . Aaliyah , Briana , Corrie , Diana , Elaine . My mind suddenly goes back to Diana , because I remember Johan , yelling her name in the club . I wish I actually killed that nigga . I start the pace around , in the next bedroom . I see Quincy , and RJay sitting on the floor , looking through her phone . I clear my throat , and they look up , and smile .

" her nigga blowing up her phone " , Quincy says , " what should we do about that ? "

" what's her nigga's name ? " I question .

he replies , " in her phone is says raymond , with hella emojis . "

" I'm gonna call her D . D . Short for Dirty Diana . "

" alright . " they say in unison .

I run my finger through my dreaded - like hair , and chew on my lip . RJay stares at me , and I feel like I'm going to drop dead any minute now . My phone vibrates , and I see that I have a fresh order of cocaine on the way , here . where's valerie ?

" where's valerie ? " I question them .

They look at me funny , and shrug . I start to shout her name .

" who 's valerie ? I don't think she's real ." they ask / tell me . I look at them with fury in my eyes . I stalk out of the room , and walk back to D . D 's room .

- D I A N A - 💫

I see the man full of mystery approach me , and my heart stops for a minute . He studies me , and steps closely to me .

" Is your name Diana ? " he whispers almost seductively .

my thighs start to moisten up , and I nod slightly . he smiles at me , and I look down .

he starts , " Diana , Diana . you're such a beautiful girl . why did you work in a club full of crooks ? Were you destined to become an exotic dancer , or was it between life or death ? "

his finger slides under my chin , and tilts it upwards . I look at him with tears in my eyes .

" you'll never be a stripper again , Diana " , he assures me , " you'll be safe with me . "

" what's your name ? " I mumble .

the weeknd .

he replies softly , and leaves as quietly as he came . I start to walk around the bedroom , and finally end up at the window seat . there's a shiny glare , but the air is cold . and I could only think of , Canada .

i need to get out of here , and I start to have a small panic attack , I hold my chest , and walk outside . I walk down the spiraling staircase , and see a group a guys sitting on white suede , expensive furniture . there was a bag on the glass table , and I could tell it was a drug order .

I walk silently , into the area where the men are all siting , and I clear my throat . Then , I feel the warm glare of eyes against my skin .

I look at all of them , and ask , " where are we ? "

- T H E W E E K N D - ✨

Diana stands half - clothed , shaking in front of us . she asks the same question , again but more demanding . eager to know where we are .

" where are we ?! " rings through my eats once again .

I stand up , excuse myself from the small meeting we were having , grab Diana's arm , and lead her into the large kitchen .

I hiss , " and what the fuck do you think you're doing ? "

she looks at me , like she's at a loss of words . her eyes dilate , and then she replies and her voice raises ;

" where are we ? I wanna go home to my fucking man , and not be held captive here ! "

" we' re in Canada , and now lower your voice . "

she turns away from me , and stares at the floor .

" why ? " , she questions , " why me ? "

" I wanted to save you from your mistakes , babygirl . I know about your past . I know everything about you . " I suddenly retort .

she faces me once again , and walks to me with anger all in her appearance . I see the tears , run down from her big bambi eyes , and I pull her close to me . I can feel her pain from the past . but , it doesn't effect me . she reminds me so much of .. Valerie .

valerie .... she was once my baby . she broke my heart more than once , but I love her to death . I start to think about her , and I fill up with anger .