Final Chapter (All)

Start from the beginning

Bj frowned but nodded. He shouted a good luck and left to help the others. Bentley stood up, holding his weapon close to his chest. He made it into a shotgun then pointed it at Shadow. Anika sighed as she shook her head. Bentley didn't close his eyes instead he keep them on Shadow. 

Shadow laughed as he slammed his foot against the ground. The black mist made a tall hooded figure. Bentley dodged the attack but he felt something stab his back. Bentley screamed in pain and shot wildly. He saw Shadow running towards him. Bentley dropped his weapon and grabbed Shadow's shoulders.

They rolled around until Bentley pinned him down. Bentley looked over at Anika who was standing there. He wanted to know what she's thinking. Bentley needed to know what she is thinking. He raised his fist and punched Shadow in the jaw. Shadow kicked Bentley stomach making the blonde fly back.

Bentley slammed against the tree and groaned. He glared at Shadow and saw his weapon laying on the ground. He ran forward for his weapon. He grabbed and changed it into a dagger. It looks so much like the one that Maine took. Bentley stared at it forgetting that he is busy fighting.

All he can think about is Maine. The blood. The ragged breaths. The pain is written across his face. He remembers everything. The memories are starting to drown him. He couldn't breathe. His hand began to shake making his vision blurry. 

"Maine!" Bentley yelled.

Then a kick made him fly sideways. Bentley gasped at the sudden impact and coughed out blood. He looked up and saw Anika standing there. Her fist is clenched and her veil is hanging on. She started to scream and kicked Bentley again. Bentley coughed more with tears in his eyes.

"You do not get to speak his name!" Anika yelled.

"What?" Bentley asked.

Black mist wrapped around him lifting up from the ground. Bentley screamed at the burning. He felt his arms being burned and his legs. Every piece of skin that's exposed underneath the black mist burned it. Bentley knew that it's going to leave a scar. He screamed again as the mist began to squeeze his body.

"How dare you even try? How dare you call out to him like you're friends!" Anika exclaimed.

Bentley tried to say something but he couldn't breathe. Then the mist faded away. Bentley dropped to the ground and began to breath rugged. He saw Bartholomew standing over Shadow with his fist clenched. Bj is following behind with a smirk. Bentley opened his mouth but a hand on his shoulder made him stop. He looked up and saw Python.

Bartholomew picked up Shadow's shirt collar and lifted him up. Bartholomew slammed him against the tree. Shadow is taken back by the sudden reaction. Shadow narrowed his eyes and allowed black mist to wrap around Bartholomew's ankles. Bartholomew allowed sand to wrap around them. The beads of sand started to stab at both of them causing them to be in pain.

"Stop it!" Bj yelled.

Bartholomew looked over, allowing the sand to drop and saw Anika holding Sam. She had a knife to the brunette's neck. Bartholomew let go of Shadow and formed his hockey stick. He pointed it to Anika with narrowed eyes. Bj is growling as he raised his fists. Bast and Beatrix made their weapons and looked for openings to free Sam.

"Let her go." Bj hissed.

"Why should I? Didn't Python tell you how the last challenge works?" Anika asked.

"I don't care! Let her go or I'll break your neck!" Bj exclaimed.

Python stepped forward, "You aren't allowed to take a normal with you. We don't know if they can handle it!" 

"Handle what!" Bj yelled.

Anika smirked, "Looks like we are about to find out."

Bj eyes widen and ran forward but a blinding light made him cover his eyes. He heard Sam shout out his name which made him push farther. The blinding light faded away but it didn't show Sam or Anika. Bj looked around trying to find her, he waved his hands around to make sure that they aren't invisible.

"Where are they?" Bj asked.

"Final round," Python said. "Time."

"You called?" Three voices asked.

"Kronos, Hemsut, and Etu! Show yourself!" Python yelled.

Three teenagers stood there with their palms opened. A taller woman on the left looked at them. Her long curly brown hair blew with the wind, short tight orange dress and her golden eyes stared at them. Another woman stood next to her, short brown hair framed her face and long yellow dress. A boy stood in the middle with his different colored afro, he wore baggy pants with a purple vest. All three of them has dark brown skin and a scar across their nose. 

"Uncle," Kronos, the boy, said.

"It's been," Hemsut, the long hair girl, said.

"Too long." Etu, short hair girl, finished.

"I need a portal. I have to go after Sam." Python said.

"You need us," Benjamin said as he walked in with Russell.

"It's too dangerous," Python said.

"Cool! A time travel trip!" Beatrix said.

"Who cares? We gotta get Sam." Bj said.

"You guys are not going!" Python exclaimed.

"Sorry Uncle but they do need to go." The triplets said. "They need answers for questions. They need to know more about you. And most of all, they need Anika from going down a dark path. Sadly, only they can stop her."

Heyyo Guyys!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? The final chapter of this book???? What we thinks??? Who is Anika talking about??? They are going back in time??? 

If you wanna see what happens next go find 'Ticking Time Trouble'!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!