Chapter 2

on their way home, kenta told taehyun to tell all their friends to meet that evening. "hyung, why don't we all meet later in the evening? i wanted to tell you guys something."

"what is it?"

"not now. i'll tell it later. don't forget to tell the others in the chat room that we'll meet in the usual place this evening."

"fine.. but you! come early. usually, you are the one who late every time we met."taehyun put his hands on his waist. kenta look down and smile shamelessly. "hehe, sorry."

-

taehyun, hyunbin, yongguk, donghan and sanggyun already arrived at their meeting place in the park. the one who left is only kenta. they were chatting with each other while waiting for kenta to arrive. after a few minutes, kenta arrived with a handful of plastics on his hands. inside it was breads. kenta thought was; that they must be hungry for waiting him.

kenta told them what he was holding inside. he suggest to go inside the building and investigate about the mystery. because he's confident that the mystery wasn't completely solve yet and he wanted to know the real truth.

kenta's suggestion maybe too over but all of them wanted to know about what actually happen to the building. in the beginning, sanggyun and yongguk didn't agree at it but taehyun reassured them that it's okay. finally, the decision was made and they all agreed.

because kenta is the one who suggested it, he will be the leader. he will lead the adventure and will make sure that all of his friends will come out of the building, safe and sound. no bruise or anything until they get to complete their mission.

지길게, for you~~
지금이 자릴 지길게

i'm seriously in love with the keeper song by the boyz. although i am the b from their debut, i really like the song boy and this song too is one of my fav