•Chapter Two•

Lilly's POV
   A guy comes down and goes straight for me. "Third wheeling eh" I looked up from my phone and see I think it's Daniel. "Not really just not into concerts they dragged me here" I said looking up at him.

   The girls don't even know that he is talking to me because there to busy talking about them. "Hey Lilly aren't you exited" Grace turns around "OMG ITS DANIEL" she said well I cover my ears "Be quiet, Why did I ever agree on coming" I said well covering my ears. Daniel just laughed and looked at me.

   "Hi my name is Grace and I'm a big fan and this is my friend Liv and we love you guys" she said well I go get my spot before it gets taken because a lot of people are running and trying to see Daniel and want to talk to him. I put my left hand in my hoodie at all time because I don't want to find my 'soulmate' "I better get going" he said well he walked away.

   "OMG WE JUST MEET THEY DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!!!" Liv yelled I'm pretty sure everyone heard it and I just put my hod on and put my hands over my ears. Then the light go down and the boys walked out. "Hey Guys" the blondie said I think his name is Corbyn because every girl is screaming his name.

     Omg now every girl is screaming. Well I just look at them with no emotions. During the show Daniel looked at me a couple of times and smiled. I just looked away then finally the show ended and we went to the meet and great and we were last in line. Great.....(2 hours later)

   We finally are the next people. I can't wait to get out of here we walk up and just shake there hands instead of hugging. Until I got to the last person that was Daniel I looked at him. And then shake his hand and then I saw his tattoo. It was a heart on his finger he saw I was staring at it. He taps me and then I pull out my hand out of my hoodie.

  And he sees my tattoo and looks at me and I look at him and then I just left without saying goodbye. I just ran out, this can't be happening to me. I pinch myself it's not a dream. Dang it, "Are you ok can we talk" Daniel said out of breath "God you are a fast runner" he said "I don't feel like talking" I said "Okey but here is my number, call me when you're ready to talk" I take his number and then he walked away "Good night" he said with a smile "Good night Daniel" I said with my hands in my face.

    Oh my god Daniel Seavey is my 'Soulmate' I get up and walk over to we're the girls are "Why did you leave like that" Grace asked "I had to go it was to loud and my ears were like bleeding" I said "Ok" Liv said, we drive to my house and they drop me of "Good night guys thank you for tonight" I said while fake smiling.