Story 1 - Chapter 9

Chapter 9

( Shivaay )

Oh, she was a player. My doubts got clearer. The way she initiated the touch game. The way she responded to the kiss. The absence of any resistance or hesitancy. It only turned me on further. Not to count out the way she looked at my lips. I swear no woman had ever looked at me like that. 

Her mouth tasted absolutely delicious to me. It was an insane mixture of hot and cold. With a strawberry tinge to the flavor. I had never thought my first kiss would turn out so sexy and out of box. We were sharing our first kiss, in between the waves of a beach on a pleasant breezy morn. I craved for more intimacy. She was a woman I wished to know every bit of, both inside and out. 

I was in for a surprise when she pressed her lips against mine once again. Oh, the bold beauty in my arms would prove to be end of my patience. I parted my lips and allowed her assault.

She possessed magic, for my senses were seduced and my hands moved over her waist as she kissed me passionately. Like we had dine it million times before. Oh, my anticipation grew. My patience was dwindling, my spirit wanting for more. I needed her. 

She broke apart, breathing heavily. Her eyes closed and lips fanning my nose. Her mouth was a furnace that blew hot breaths. I couldn't take my eyes of her serene face. Our eyes met when she opened hers. Slowly a blush colored her cheeks. Temptation to touch her cheeks sprang up within me. I didn't know whether she had already give me the right to. But, for once I wanted to do what I urged for. I did just that. Slowly my finger grazed her cheek. She gasped and drew her face backwards. Slowly her arms left my shoulder. She looked away. Was she still not ready to take our marriage to the next level? But she had been hinting at it, hadn't she? Maybe she needed more time? As long as the wait did not kill me, I was willing to wait.

"We should head back. Its getting colder." I suggested. Of course it would be cold, we were more than seven inches far already. 

"Yeah." She said in a small voice. 

Holding hands we walked out of the water. Slipping on our slippers we walked back in silence. Our hands intertwined. None of us wanted to leave.

With every breath I took, I relished what we shared. How could it be possible? For someone to become such an essential part of me so fast? I was aware of my slowly growing possessiveness towards this stranger. I liked to spend time with her. I loved to share everything with her. Things I wouldn't tell my brothers also. I was okay with her pin pointing my flaws or shortcomings.

I was okay with her thinking I am stupid. I was okay with being myself inclusive of all the stupidity, around her. I felt something different that I had never before. 

She was silent all along. For once I did not want to think about what she could be thinking. I was lost in that world we had been to minutes before.  I was so lost in that newly explored feeling, that I hadn't realised we reached the cottage. Only when she asked for the keys, I did. 

In utter silence I entered after her, finally aware of the world around. I made it a point to shut the door. I had barely turned after shutting the door than she offered me a towel. "Thank you." I smiled. I liked the way she cared for me. I started wiping my hair looking at her. She was engrossed drying her neck, then arms, finally hair. Her eyes met mine. This silence was complicated. It was churned with serenity and anticipation. But, all I wanted to make sure was, she was okay with what happened. I did not want to freak her out with the intimacy.