"Come on amore, it's time to get some food into you." He says, his beautiful silver eyes looking into mine.

"Are you going to let me pay for myself?" I ask, he just chuckled and shakes his head 'no' I almost stomp my foot like a child before I catch myself and remind myself that I am a grown woman.

"Then I'm not eating." I say stubbornly. He turns to me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Fine your decision." He says quickly before he picks me up and chucks me over his shoulder with his hand holding the back of my thighs. I lift my head up and blush when I see people staring.

"Marco people are looking!" I harshly whisper, he just chuckled in response and continued walking. I hit his back with my fist but it doesn't do anything so I just give up and attempt to cross my arms with a pout.

Once we make into the food court he sits me on a chair next to a giggling Valentina and smirks at me. I attempt to stand up but he places his hands on my shoulders and forces me back down into the chair, I huff and glare at him.

"Now stay here." He demands.

"I'm not a dog." I scoff, he just rolls his eyes.

"Doggie, bark bark!" Valentina giggles from beside me, I whip my head around and smile at my little sunflower. She smiles back and then crawls over the table to sit in my lap.

"Acey and Ma-co got me new toys!" She says excitedly and then continued by telling every single thing she got, which was a lot. I have to have a chat to those two boys about spoiling her, she can't always expect this because I know I won't be able to give it to her. Even if I want to.

I break out of my thoughts when Marco comes back to the table with fried rice for the both of us, I almost squeal. Fried rice is my favourite food, but how would he know that?

"I was told that fried rice is your favourite." He says quietly as he sits besides me, I almost hug him at the fact that he knew that. Almost.

"You never fetch me food." Ace pouts.

"I must be the favourite." I wink at Ace who smirks for a second before he goes back to pouting.

"Don't test me little girl." He says, I roll my eyes.

"I'm not little." I almost growl. I hated being called a little girl, mainly because that's what my father used to taunt me with. The thought of him and mother made my palms sweaty and my stomach twist in knots. I was going to be in so much trouble when they see me again. Last time I had ever ran away from home was when I was 18, a few months before Valentina was born, I went to a party just for the fun of it but when I got home my father was sitting up waiting for me. He broke my arm that night, saying that I was a stupid little girl.

I immediately snapped out of my trance when I heard Ace's laughter.

"How old are you anyways?" He asked.

"21." I replied.

"Huh, only two years younger than me." He said with a wink, I turned to Marco with a questioning eyebrow raised. He seemed to get the question and answered almost immediately.

"25." I nodded, I honestly thought he was older because of all the money he has. I was about to ask another question when Malia's excited scream interrupted me.

"You good?" I asked her, she stood up with her phone in her hand and hauled me up too.

"Victoria's secret is having a sale!!! Come on!" She started dragging me by my arm towards the shop. I probably resembled a tomato with how dark I was blushing. When we got into the shop Malia looked around and squealed again, then she did a little happy dance.