"𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙"

Summary: After being heartbroken by Kendall, Y/N turns a whole 180 and becomes a different person.

based off the song: Changed by Bazzi

Y/N's POV

Week one with out her.

-

I think I'm going through withdrawals

-

I glared at the cigarette held between with disgust. I took a large gulp of Hennessy with disgust. As much as I despised these toxic chemicals entering my body, it was the only distraction from the most dangerous drug of them all.

Love.

They teach you in school about the dangers of the drugs that make you feel things, the ones you find at parties or in the bathroom of clubs. But they never teach you about the drug that were really warm brown eyes that made my stomach feel things. The drug that makes you feel all your emotions at once, the one that could fuck you up the most.

They never warn you about love.

And yet, I don't regret it, that I never learned a single thing about love unless it was out side the classroom walls.

Right.

Outside the classroom walls.

That's exactly where I had first laid eyes on her.

-

I walked towards my classroom, when I saw her.

She was definitely shorter than me, and looked awfully lost.

"Lost?" I asked, giving her a small smile.

"Is it that obvious?" She huffed out in frustration.

"Don't worry, I looked exactly like you on my first day." I chuckled as I took a better look at her.

I wondered what such a name could belong to such a beautiful girl.

"Kendall."

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"My name. It's Kendall, Kendall Jenner." She introduced, her hand held out for me to shake it.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/LN." I shook her hand, a smile faint on my lips.

-

That day forward I made it my mission to make Kendall feel at home.

Who was I kidding, soon she was the one making me feel a home. Every time I was with her, that is.

Truthfully, as the years passed by, I had always thought Kendall Y/LN sounded better. That was on me.

-

Starin' at her number, I won't call

-

I laid my head on the couch I once shared with her, in the apartment I once shared with her.

My phone was glaring at me, and well, I was glaring back.

My thumb hovered slightly over the call button.

I sighed, as I quickly threw my phone across the couch, and walked straight towards the balcony with a blanket.

Sleeping outside always distracted me.

-

Yeah, and even though it's all your fault