"𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨"

Summary: Y/N's drunk first kiss with Kendall.

Y/N's POV

I watched the party scene in front of me with a smirk on my face.

You could say I was the party queen at school, and my reputation was always important to me. Which is exactly why I had made sure my parents were out of state before throwing a party at the beach house.

Everyone was here. And when I mean everyone, I meant it. I could see every kid that I had ever looked at in the hallway was here. And after a few conversations with cute strangers, everyone from the whole city was here.

"Y/N! We're playing beerpong, and I need the champ on my team!" Yelled a very drunk and excited, Andrew Bazzi.

I laughed, red solo cup in my left hand, and allowed him to drag me though the crowd of dancing teens, towards the many tables that had turned into a beerpong championship.

"I introduce you to the beerpong champion, my partner, Y/N Y/LN!" He introduces me to everyone, causing everyone to holler in excitement seeing the host.

"So, who's ready to get destroyed." I smirked, grabbing a ping pong ball, and looked around.

Moments later had beat the whole football team, and was now playing with my fellow soccer teammates.

I beat them too.

I was unstoppable!

Until, the cheerleaders came.

"Hey there hotshot, let me play against you." said the most angelic voice ever.

I turned around to hear the voice, my grin faltering to see who the voice belonged to.

"Kendall Jenner, nice to see you at my party." I smirked, taking another sip of the strong alcohol in my drink.

"Glad to be invited." She shot back, with a raise of her perfect eyebrow.

"I don't mind winning again, let's see how long you last with the champ, princess." I chuckled, chugging down my drink.

My vision was beginning to blur, and all I could focus on was the girl right in front of me.

I never usually got drunk because my tolerance was high, but when I was. Well, I was something else when I was drunk.

The first shot Kendall made, she made it in.

She kept making shot after shot, and by the end, I had lost and was completely drunk.

"How does it feel losing to the head cheerleader?" Andrew laughed, leaning his weight on me, as I did the same.

"Pretty awesome, bro, she was so hot making those shots." I giggled out, as I slammed myself onto the couch, I was too drunk for my own good.

My eyes dragged lazily along the dancing teens, until I met eyes with her.

I gave her a silly grin, causing her to laugh and make her way towards me.

"Damn, you really took a beating from me, huh?"

"You, my very beautiful friend, have been the first person to ever beat me."  I drunkly pointed towards her, then became a giggling mess again.

"God, you're drunk." She laughed, I expected her to sit right next to me, but she sat on my lap instead.

"Woah." I mumbled out, my arm automatically wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"You know, I heard people say you were an adorable drunk, seeing you in person is much cuter." She giggled as she grabbed my face, too make me look at her in the eyes.