lawyer's & Da's

Malani

I had just pulled up to my parents houses. im sure your wondering "my parents house" yeap im only 18 & my parents moved me into my own place at 16. my brother is 25 he's been out on his own since he was 16 also, but my parents had nothing to do with him...

as soon as I walked in my mom jumped up, I had been gone to Mexico for two weeks with my best friend quan.

"hey Milan I missed you soon much & u didnt call not one time I should whoop your butt"

I couldn't do anything but laugh because my mom had refrained from cursing only about two months ago she said the life she lives she shouldn't be running round cursing being ratchet as she say some of them lil hoodrat client's she had done taught her that word!

"ma you know I don't have any service all the way in Mexico"

she looked at me like bitch please.....

"so mi who all went with you I know u didnt go alone? "

no I didnt go alone I couldn't tell my mom that. my best friend was also the love of my life & also the jr of the biggest king pin in California! my mother was one of THE best lawyers in our city from gun chargers to murder charges from drugs charges to robberies u name it, if your money talked my mother damn sure walked. she aint play no games in what she did she loved honored & cherished her job.

vvvunfortunately quans money talk & his brother was facing 40yrs fed time & my mother was his lawyer! but the next catch was MY DAD WAS HIS JUDGE aint that some shit. I kept quan a secret for a while. untill my dumb ass decided I want to show family support & show up at court.

my father was so pissed to see me he continued quans brother court date until 6months later! my mother looked at him like he was a fool she didnt even see me standing in the back. my father goes from court room to court room never thought he'd be in THE federal courtroom i dont know why not he was the best judge there was an he over rulled all! u could get 100yrs sentenced. for the price of your life my father could get it over turned! some how my father got in contact with quan! he told him "ill have your brother out in no time if your promise to stay AWAY FROM MY QUEEN! my father always called me queen I actually would've been a princess my father was Jamaican he was suppose to fall In line king but he decided he wanted to marry my mom have me & my brother & qive us a regular life! his parents hated him for that. but it jus made him love us even harder. well me & my mom anyways because my brother he was a str8 dope boy!

"maaaa I told u already"

she goes

"well mi maybe I forgot"

every time she trys to get something out of me she calls me mi its funny. my mother name was Milan boss my father name was mike boss! my name fits me well! I jus looked at my mom an went to my old Room. even though I hadn't been there let alone slept there in over 3yrs it was all the same. I guess my mom got the point because I heard her picking up her keys to leave before I could get back down stairs she was saying

"bye mi, lock up behind yourself love YOU & be safe!"

I know what she ment by that im sure she knows me like the back of her hand jus like she knows that brief case she hold everyday. an she knew damn well quan want qone or qoinq anywhere....