5. Akward encounter And a not so accident

3 years Later

Vilu's POV
I am in the plane with my daughter, Sophia, and we are going to BA for the studio reunion. I am excited but scared to see Leon. I bet he is married with kids of his own. The plane landed and me and Sophia walked out to be greeted by Fran and Diego. there were the only ones who knew where I was. Right after the reunion I am going back to LA with Sophia and act like I was never there.
Me, Sophia, Fran and Diego were walking out when I saw someone looking like Leon but it was probably my imagination.

Leon's POV
I was going to the airport to pick up Fede because he went to Italy for u- mix and is back for the reunion. When I was walking in I saw someone that looked like Vilu but she was holding a little girl with her so it can't be her but the lady was with Fran and Diego. Before I could go up and say hi they ran away from me. My life has been very bad lately. All I want is Vilu in my life and I can't get another girl without thinking about how I hurt the person I loved the most in my life. Now that Lara girl keeps following me and it's creepy. She even bought a house next to me. I live next to Diego and Fran so I might come over today.

Time skip to dinner

I have decided to go to Fran's and Diego's house because I am low on food and I might want to see Vilu.

Vilu's POV
I was at frans and Diego's house but I heard the door bell ring since Diego and Fran were out having dinner it was just me and Sophia. I went to open the door and couldn't move when I saw who it was. Then Sophia came running down.

"Mommy! Mommy! Who is this and what is he doing here?" She asked me.
"Go back to your room. I will explain things later" I said and kissed her forehead

"Ok mommy" she said and ran back upstairs

And now is was just me and him. The worst encounter I could of made while I am in BA. I was going to talk but then he smashed his lips onto mine and I couldn't resist so I kissed back.

Leon's POV

I went to ring the door bell and when it opened I was shocked to see Vilu but more shocked when a little girl that looked like me came running down.

"Mommy! Mommy! Who is this and what is he doing here?" She asked Vilu

"Go back to your room. I will explain things later" She said and kissed her forehead

"Ok mommy" she said and ran back upstairs

I was hoping that Vilu wasn't hiding from me because I made her pregnant because she would tell me right? I decided to do what my heart says and I kissed her. It was like old times. We sperated because of air.

"Vilu is that girl my child to" hoping she would say no because that means she won't have to tell me that it is mine and she has been hiding her from me but another part of me wants it to be mine cause then me and Vilu can start a family together.

"Leon, it is yours" She said and I was shocked but did the only thing I could think of and yell at her.

" SO YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE MY DAUGHTER FROM ME. HUH? WELL GUESS WHAT YOU CANT BECAUSE I FOUND HER AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME" I yelled

"WELL GUESS WHAT LEON, SHE IS COMING BACK WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND YOU SHOULD NOT START YELLING AT ME. DID YOUR MOTHER THEACH YOU TO BE POLIET TO GIRLS AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD TALENT SOMEWHERE BUT THE ONE TALENT YOU HAVE IS TO BREAK PEOPLES HEARTS" she screamed back at me

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A MOTHER TO TEACH ME STUFF AND TO TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN I AM SICK OR TO SING TO ME WHEN I AM TIRED. I BET YUR MOTHER HAD A HORRIBLE VOICE AND WANTED TO DIE BECAUSE SHE HAD YOU IN HER LIFE" I yelled back but instead of leaving her there I punch her right in the face. she collapsed on the floor but I didn't care. I closed the door to feel like I wasn't there. I decided to leave because I didn't mean to punch her but I did and I said all those things about her mother that probably made her hate me even more that she already does.

Fran's POV
Me and Diego where coming home but when we opened the door Sophia was crying and Vilu was on the floor probably unconscious. I decided to look at our security camera and I saw Leon yelling thing.

" Diego Look at this" I said pointing at my computer.

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A MOTHER TO TEACH ME STUFF AND TO TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN I AM SICK OR TO SING TO ME WHEN I AM TIRED. I BET YUR MOTHER HAD A HORRIBLE VOICE AND WANTED TO DIE BECAUSE SHE HAD YOU IN HER LIFE" Leon said

Then on the screen Leon punched Vilu and left. Leon was being a real jerk. I decided to send it to everyone because they need to see Leon and how big of jerk he is.

Text conversation

Fran: Guys look at this video
Www.Idk.com ( made up link)

Cami: OMG Leon is a jerk

Ludmi: I agree

Fede: Me too

Fran: so does everyone agree that Leon is a jerk and we should treat him badly

Everyone agreed
End of conversation

Oh boy. Leon Vargas you have no idea what you did to violetta but now he is going to pay for hurting Vilu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I reached 1000 words. This is probably going to be the longest chapter of the whole book