"Aww but look how cute he is all red and flustered ! I can't help myself," Ella wined.

Christian looked and felt as if he was about to have a mild stroke. As soon as Christian saw Diego, he quickly his his red face in his hands.

Diego's heart instantly melted.

Slowly he walked up to the adorable blushing giant. Tenderly, he reached up and grabbed Christian's wrists as Ella looked on in awe. At a snails pace, Diego gently pulls Christian's hands from his face. Nervous green eyes peered down at him.

Diego lost his breath.

To him, Christian is more beautiful than an angel. Christian's red cheeks flared as their eyes met.

Mine

Mine

Mine

Mine

Mine

One word repeated on loop as a broken record in Diego's mind. The intense need to protect and cherish his Angel clouded his entire being.

Christian could almost swear Diego could hear his heartbeat. The thundering rythum hammering blood through his veins. The atmosphere nearly making Christian faint.

The overwhelming need to be closer, move closer, just see each other's eyes a little better nearly won them over.

Thankfully for their integrity and the future of their possible companionship, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. Ella smirked and skipped away to her class as Diego slowly let go of Christian's wrists.

~♡~

Diego thanked his lucky stars as his Angel walked through the door to his fourth period. He then cursed himself as he realized that his fourth is trigonometry. And trig happens to be the only class he is failing.

Christian sighed in relief as he finally found the trigonometry classroom. Trig is easily his best subject. His sigh of relief quickly changed into a fast intake of breath as he locked eyes with Diego. His heart stuttered and his stomach did a flip. A blush rose to his face as he realized the only seat open was right in front of Diego.

"Alright class take your seats ! We have a pop quiz this afternoon," the class groaned as they shuffled to sit down. Christian quickly took his seat and sat up straight as to not embarrass himself in front of Diego.

The quiz was soon handed out and everyone went right to work. The only sound in the classroom was the clacking of a keyboard as the teacher took roll and the scratching of pencils on paper. Christian nearly laughed at the simplicity of the questions. Meanwhile, Diego scowled at the paper and decides to take a short nap instead.

~♡~

"Diego dear, you know that you didn't even fill out a single answer right ?" The teacher asked in a concerned voice.

"Very aware," Diego grumbled before laying his head back down.

Great, now my angel probably thinks I'm retarded.

"Well class, looks like the only one hundred today was by Mr. Martin, the new pupil," the teacher beamed at him. Christian blushed a bit.

Great, now Diego is going to think I'm a nerd....

After a quick lesson, the bell rang signalling the end of the school day.

"Before you go, may I see Mr. Cook and Mr. Martin for a moment please," the teacher asked. Diego cursed under his breath. As the rest of the class made their way out of the door, Diego and Christian shuffled up to the teacher's desk.

"Diego dear, you are failing this class miserably.  I've assigned you tons of tutors yet they come to me the next day and tell me you refused their help. Can you please give a tutor a shot ?" The teacher practically begged Diego.

She then turned to Christian.

"Christian dear, I know you are new here....and Diego here may seem like a scary guy... but would you consider tutoring him ? I saw your exam scores from when you were homeschooled....they are phenomenal!  And I promise once you get to know Diego, he is a big teddy bear. Please dear? You are his last shot...." this time she literally begged.

Diego smirked.

This is his chance.

Christian glanced at Diego as if asking permission. Diego gave Christian a nod so slight that the teacher never saw it.

"Alright, I'll do my best ma'am," Christian politely agreed.

"That's excellent ! You guys can work out the times and such I presume ?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes," Diego curtly replied before grabbing Christian's wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Christian shouted a quick 'good afternoon !' to the teacher as he stumbled behind Diego.