i don't like her, i love her.

jennie's POV

i woke up with lisa's hand around my waist and my head on her chest. i didn't feel like moving. i wouldn't even have minded if i was in that position the whole day. lisa was sleeping. she was sweating, probably because she has a hoodie on and it's 89 degrees outside with just one fan on in this room. so i did what a- friend? are me and her even friends tho? who knows. i slowly got up worrying i would wake her up, she looks cute when she sleeps. i hate to say it but it's true. i did what a nice person would do and took off her hoodie and shirt so she doesn't overheat. i then took her sweatpants off. i only took my shirt off. and went back to sleep in the position i woke up in.

lisa's POV

i woke up with the sun on my eyes, i realized i don't have my clothes on and jennie wasn't here. just my bra and underwear. i tried coming up with an explanation for this but i couldn't think of one. the only explanation i came up with was that jennie and i had...s-sex. oh god, i had sex and i don't even remember it!!

then jennie walked in the room.

"i see you're finally up." said jennie

"jennie, did we have sex?!" i said bravely but instantly regretted it.

"yes."

"what?! oh god. what happened how did it even happen?!"

"all i'm going to say is that you were amazing last night." jennie said in a sexy voice.

"did i accidentally give you hickeys?"

" sighs you're so easy to fool lisa." said jennie

"oh damn you jennie"

"you're cute" said jennie

i couldn't help but blush and then she started to blush too. i then got up and stretched. jennie sat on the bed. i wanted to tell jennie i like her. so i was probably going to do the most stupidest thing i've ever done. only 2 days after i met jennie kim. i like her?! i guess that's what you call love at first sight? but do i really love her all i know is that i like her?

"earth to lisa, hello? you there?" said jennie

"oh, ya just thinking."

"you look dumb when you think" said jennie

i didn't get mad, i shouldn't have gotten mad but i did for some reason so i tackled her.

"damn you jennie."

of course, she just laughed

of course, she just laughed. i loved her laugh. it lightened my day. i then looked in her eyes and she looked at mine. we weren't laughing now. we were looking deeply in each other's eyes and then i looked at her lips.

she had the most beautiful lips i've ever seen. and i wanted to kiss them right now more then ever.

jennie then started to look at my lips. i started to blush and smile a bit. she did the same.

i got a little closer looking at her eyes and then her lips.

"l-lisa...what are you doing?" she said while putting her arms around my neck.

i didn't answer her question, i just looked at her lips. i finally came to a conclusion. i don't like jennie and i don't want to be her friend.

i love jennie, and i want to be more then friends.

then i finally answered her question.

"what i'm doing is getting closer to your lips and your beautiful face. i think your the most beautiful girl i've ever seen."

she blushed and smiles like an idiot and i did it too.

"just kiss me already." jennie said.

and in that very moment she said that. our lips touched, and my heart sparked.

thank you for reading! i love blackpink so much. i think my bias is jennie, lmao. she's such a cutie pie.