not so mean

lisa's POV

nervous to walk into the school 'come on get it together lisa. you're at a new high school with new people. except for rosé and jisoo. better not be awkward, me.' lisa said in her mind.

right when lisa got to the door she literally couldn't breathe, but that didn't stop her from going in. as soon as she walks in she is greeted by her two best friends~
jisoo and rosé.

"hey, welcome to the most boring high school in the world!" rosé said with sarcastic energy.

"i'm glad to be here?" lisa said confused.

"you know where you're going for your classes, right?" said jisoo.

"yeah, of course. i have my schedule right here."

"let me see!" said jisoo while grabbing the sheet out of lisa's hands.

"dude, you literally almost have all classes with jennie! look at this rosé!" said jisoo

"you're pretty much doomed it's not just boring. its hell for you lisa" rosé said.

"AHEM, who is jennie?!"

"oh that's right you don't know. well she is literally the most popular girl in school. i mean everyone knows her." said jisoo

"should i be looking foward to meeting her?"

"you'll find out because she is in your first, third, forth, and seventh period." rosé said.

bell rings

"good luck." said chaesoo

'heh, fuck me. who the hell is this girl? and why would i be afraid to met her let's just hope i don't sit next to her. plus she might now even pay attention to me.'

while walking to class, lisa accidentally bumps into someone. making them drop all their things.

"i'm SO sorry!"

"hey! what about next time, watch were your going? okay?!" said the girl.

"here let me help you."

lisa helps the girl pick up her things

"again, i'm sorry. i'll watch were i'm going."

the girl scoffs "you better."

lisa finally gets to her class and sees the girl she bumped into in the high way speaking to girls who are probably on the higher level in this school

'was that jennie? it couldn't be. it can't be. she wasn't really that mean. she just told me to watch were i'm going. like everyone would say in that situation.'

"alright students, settle down. i'm going to do roll call" the teacher said.

inaudible to lisa until she hears "jennie"

"jennie?" the teacher said

and surprisingly or not, the girl i bumped into in the hall way said 'here'

"lisa?"

"here"

jennie looked at lisa
surprisingly she didn't look angry or upset. she smiled. i was surprised when she just smiled at me. most 'mean girls' would've just been plotting evil ways to ruin my life. but maybe this could've been just a gesture, or just the beginning of a plan to ruin my life for good.

but just like any person would've done,

i smiled back.

hi! if you read this, thank you! i'm a new blink! and i really ship lisa and jennie. lmao. i hope you enjoyed this, i'll be releasing more parts as soon as i finish them!