You'll Never Guess Who We Saw

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to inturrupt ladies but can I borrow you for a sec" he said to me.

"Yeah sure" and I got up and followed him to a hallway.

"We havn't formally met, I'm Harry Styles and its great to see you again"

"Indeed it is Harry, pretty crazy we just so happen to be in the same restrant" 

"I kinda get the feeling your stalking me princess" he said and smirked

"Oh you wish stud, actually I'm here with my friend Eleanor, and plus I got here before you so its almost like your stalking me" i returned the smirk

"Well its good to see you again, I thought I would have had to track you down"

"And why would you do that" I questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you want to see me again, we barely talked"

"I'm not sure exactly but I would definatly like to get to know you better if you don't mind"

"I still don't know why out of all the girls you choose me but ok that sounds nice, what did you have in mind?"

"Well theirs a carnival/fair thing that I heard about, would you be interested in that love?"

Oh how his words send shivers down my spine.

"Yeah that sounds great, could I bring a few friends?"

"Anything babe, I'll bring the lads also, Louis is here so I'll talk to him about it but I'm sure he will be up to it" he smiled so warmly at me I almost passed out. Millions of girls would have killed to be in my place right now, I will never understand why he wanted me.

"Ok sounds good"

"Great so its a date" he smiled at me and winked.

"Whatever floats your boat pretty boy"

"Oh so you think I'm pretty" he said while stricking a pose. 

"Oh so fabulous" I said trying to sound like a gay guy.

We both had a good laugh and then he asked something that almost made me stop breathing.

"Um, so, uh can  I have your number and I can let you know about the carnival." he said almost nervouslly

"Oh um yeah sure" I said caught off gaurd by his question.

We exchanged numbers, said bye and went back to our tables. I totally forgot about Eleanor and quicklly apologized.

"Im so sorry El, I didn't mean to ditch you"

"Are you kinding? Its 100% fine! It was Harry Styles and the only thing hotter than him in Louis, damn, the way he works those strips"

"You know, Harry said he came here with Louis, your in his presence"

"Wait, what did Harry Styles say to you?"

I explained our incounter a few days ago and she just looked at me amazed. Then I told her about how we r going out to a fair and I invited her saying Louis will be there and she almost blacked out. But when I got to the part about him asking for my number she said 

"Sydney Carson you are the luckiest person I have ever met"

"Shush its just a cowincidence (A/N. Thats just how i spell it ok) that I ran into him here and we will probably go on one date and he woln't like, then he wil forget about me"

"Nope it can't be there it definatly a reason you two just so happen to meet again, I just know it"

"OK fortunteller lets go before you go to crazy"

We left the restrant and said our good byes before heading back to our sepeerate homes.

~Louis's POV~

Harry and I walked into the place we were going to eat and before I knew it, Harry had left my side to go talk to some blonde and walked away with her with a huge smile on his face. I wonder if he knows how obvious he is making it that he likes her. When I was about to turn around I noticed the other girl that was at the same table as the blonde and my jaw fell open. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen was sitting there waiting for her friend to come back. He brown hair was put into a braid that fell down her back. She was wearing a long sundress that fit her figure perfectly making it easy to admire her.

Coming back to reality i shook my head and went to my table. A few minutes after Harry returned wearing the same smile that he left wiht, but it was bigger, if that possible.

"what happend mate, one miunute your next your gone" I  asked.

"Sorry man but it was Sydney, she was here and I just couldn't stop myself from walking over there" he smiled down to himself.

"Its alright lover boy, did u make plans with her?"

"Yeah, you remember that carnival we heard about? I'm taking her there and she said she was bringing a few friends"

"Is she bringing the girl that was with her tonight" I asked curiouslly

"I'm not sure but I think so , why, would you like to go?"

"Yes! I mean uh yeah... sure" I had gotten a little too excited.

"Just remember your girlfriend"

"Yes mother ill be a good  boy"

We laughed and started talking about our little date and Harry looked like he was gonna expload with happiness, wow I've never seen him like this.

One thing I do know was that Harry wasn't the only one looking forward to this outting.