Chapter 1. Drumroll Please

Deku's pov

I'm gonna be late! I cursed myself for not setting my alarm earlier, everyone else in the dorms were probably already up and had eaten breakfast. I rushed around my room, tugging on my uniform as quick as I could. My hair a disheveled mess as always was even messier if that was possible. The buttons on my uniform weren't matching and I wasn't sure if my laces were tied but I was already opening my door to hurry to the school.
My suspicions were correct when I stepped on the laces and fell face first into the hallway.

"Oi Deku what the fuck are you doing," Kacchan stood above me, kicking me slightly with his foot.
"Ah! Kacchan, I overslept.. I was rushing so I wouldn't be late!" I was still on the floor looking up at Kacchan, who sneered at me with distaste.
"Dumbass it's a teacher workday there is no school today," Kacchan continued walking, only stopping to turn around, "If anyone cares where to find me I'm going the cafe nearby to get a coffee, see ya shitty nerd!" With that he left.

"All that worrying and rushing for nothing," I sighed. Today was gonna be a long day. I pushed myself off the floor and trudged back into my room to change and put my stuff away.

I decided to spend the day taking it easy, with all the training it was good to relax once in a while.
Going down to the first floor to the lounge I can smell something good.

"Sato! Are the pancakes done yet? We are starving!" Ashido skipped past me to the kitchen, telling as she went.
"Y-yeah! Just a few more minutes," Sato replied while focusing on not burning the pancakes.

At the table everyone was seated and chatting except Todoroki, Kacchan, and Yaoyorozua.
I guess mostly everyone is eating together, I thought as I pulled up a chair next to Iida.

Iida was waving his arms at Kaminari.
"Kaminari please! I thought we were all eating together to get some more bonding time in as a class!"
Kaminari shrugged as he tilted the applesauce cup so the contents would slide off into his mouth.
"I got hungry man, I'll till eat pancakes,"
"That's not the point, and at least you could use a spoon as well!"
I chuckled, iida was a stickler for manners.

"All done, there is enough for everyone so help yourself," everyone rushed to the kitchen after hearing Sato.
Plates in hand we all went in a line to get the pancakes, with syrups, whip cream, and more toppings spread out along the counter. Soon enough everyone was sat back down, excluding the three students not at the table of course.

"Sato these are amazing!" With all the chatter no one could quite tell who said it but everyone agreed.

"Since we all have the day off how about we do something as a whole class! Including Bakugo, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozua, wherever they are," Hagakure suggested.
"As class rep, I approve of this bonding opportunity!" Standing up Iida left to clear his plate before we could even put our thought into it.
"Yay! Now who knows where to find those three?"
"I know where Kacchan went," I say not knowing what would come next.
"Okay we have one Midoryia getting Bakugo, now who is getting the other two?"
"Wha- wait! Why do I have to go get him?!" I begin to panic, Kacchan would never listen to me.
"It's already been decided, and I suggest you be quick, he will take a while to convince," Ashido winked at me, which I only felt worse as everyone nodded.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I was out the door walking to the cafe Kacchan mentioned, when screams caught my attention.
"A villain?" I headed to the screams.
A man in a black and red tuxedo was laughing in the middle of the street, he had a few people following him with dopey smiles on their faces.
"What do you want now First Sight?"
"Anything you want! Just say it!"
"First Sight please say you love me too!"
I didn't know what to think of it, some people were gushing over the villain while others who seemed to be caught in the crossfire were following unaffected people like love sick puppies.