Chapter Fourteen.

***Emma's POV**

i dialed Cole's number quickly, knowing that it will piss Zach off.

"H-hey,Cole?" i asked stuttering.

"Emma, are you okay, sunshine?" why can't Zach be like him? why should he be such a dick head? he calls me clumsy while Cole calls me sunshine. the difference.

"I'm not really good, can u pick me up?" i really hope he's not busy, i need someone right now, and i think that someone is him.

"yeah, I'll be there in five minutes are you home?" i looked around and i found myself near Starbucks.

"No, i'm somewhere near Starbucks."

"okay, sunshine i'm coming." sunshine, he is really amazing.

five minutes later, i saw a car coming near me, i looked at who is driving and i found Cole. thank god.

he looked at me and smiled, i went to the car and quickly got in. "hey, sunshine, look at me," he held my chin, looking straight into my eyes. "are you okay?" i nodded and then he hugged me. his hug was so warm and it made me feel safe." it's okay," i wish. "E.verything is going to be alright." yeah, that's what all people say.

"can we just go somewhere?"

"yeah, of course. by the way, what's your favourite food?" he asked out of the blue. that question is really easy to answer. "PIZZA!! why are you asking?" i'm craving a pizza right now.

"nothing, you'll see." and then after few minutes we stopped in front a place called "twenty minutes in heaven"

i stared at him confusedly. where the hell are we?

"where are we?" i spoke my thoughts.

"twenty minutes in heaven?" he replied, as if it's the most obvious thing on earth.

"well, duh! but what is it?"

"you don't know twenty minutes in heaven?" he looked shocked. "well sorry if i don't know every store in town, i'm new here."

"c'mon then, you will love it." I really hope so.

the store looks pretty old, but when we got inside everything in it was screaming pizza, it was heaven. Cole was about to order one pizza for me and him to share but then i reminded him that sharing pizza doesn't work with me. so he ordered one for me and another for him.

"so, sre you going to tell me what's wrong?" he asked giving me that puppy face of his that you can't resist no matter what.

"did you bring me here, just to make me tell you?" i hope it's not like that.

"no, of course not, but i just like to know what's wrong with you cause i care about you." and Zach says he is bad.

"nothing is wrong with me, it's just that friend of yours. he is really irritating."

"oh yeah? and what did he do,"

"he thinks he can tell me what to do, i hate it when people tell me what to do, it's my own life they just should mind their own business. "

"Zach gets irritating sometimes but you know what? he really has a big heart, but he doesn't trust people easily, you just have to know him better and then maybe he will open up to you." why is he telling me this?

"yeah, whatever," i finished eating my pizza and i was feeling much better, "thank u so much for taking me to this place, really, i feel much better now."

"you're welcome, and i hope we'll do it again, now do you want me to take you home or go to another place?" i was feeling really tired i want to go home but i'm not ready to face Zach, but who am i kidding, i'm going to face him i can't avoid him forever. but i think i'm just going to avoid him this week.

"i better go home, i didn't tell my grandma that i was going out and i'm really tired so i think i'm just going to sleep."

"okay then, let's go." the way home wasn't really long and neither awkward, thankfully. we just listened to some music on the radio. "thank you again, for everything."

"you know it's nothing, anytime you want someone to talk to i'm here." he gave me a full smile and i got out of the car.

i can do it, i will just open the door and run to my bedroom without looking or noticing him. i opened the door hoping to go to my room but i was greeted with Zach. what was i thinking? luck never was on my side.

i tried to run to my room but then Zach held my wrist stopping me."it's about time the princess got back home."

*** End of Chapter Fourteen ***

omg i'm super sorry for not updating but i was on like writer 's block and i didn't know what to update. i know this chapter sucks but it's better than nothing, right? and it was eid here, so yeah.

what do you think of this chapter? share your thoughts! and if you want to predict what will happen next just write it in a comment!

i don't know when is the next update but i promise i will do my best.

i missed you guys so much! i love you all!!

and if anybody of you like to make a cover just PM me!!

Vote!! Comment!! share!! fan!!

p.s: i love you ❤❤