CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I

Start from the beginning

˚˚˚

"I can't believe you made Justin fix you breakfast."

"I can't believe he actually can cook."

Jade rose an eyebrow. "Can he really?"

"Well, his eggs are fine. . .the toast needs more work but the pancakes were almost good."

"A for effort?"

Winnie snickered and rolled her eyes as Jade pulled into the driveway of someone's house that was actually pretty large making Winnie crease her eyebrows and look at her.

"Jade?"

"Yeah?"

"You said we were going to a salon and spa."

Jade nodded. "We are, just better."

Winnie smacked her teeth and took her seatbelt off along with Jade and got out of the truck with her and head up to the front door of the house.

Once Jade rung the doorbell, they both stood back and waited for the door to open, after a few seconds, the door opened and a hispanic woman came to the door.

"Jade! How are you?!"

"Good, Kamila! This is my friend, Winnie. . .and it's her birthday."

Kamila smacked her teeth. "Your cheap ass, anyway, happy birthday, love."

"Thank you."

"Come inside. . .let me see what I can cook up for you beautiful girls."

Once Kamila stepped aside, Jade went inside first as Winnie walked in behind and they walked into a beautifully white and rose gold decorated house.

The sound of Sangria Wine by Camila Cabello blasted from the white speakers that hanged on the wall to the side as soon as they walked inside.

Winnie sighed. "I love that song."

"Do you? You got a little Latino in you, girl?"

"From my Papa."

Kamila hummed in response as she started to let her fingers twirl through Winnie's curls so she could see what she was working with as Winnie enjoyed the sound of the song.

Winnie closed her eyes. "Yo sé, yo sé, yo sé, yo sé que tú quieres mi cuerpo, eh Y quieres controlar mi mente, eh. . ."

"How about a simple blow out with a style, love?"

"Sounds great, Jade?"

"You'll slay any look, Winnie. . .and I'll do a simple blow out with no style."

Kamila nodded and motioned with her head for Winnie and Jade to follow her back toward her salon part of her house where there was three other woman working as the sound of the music played in the salon as well and the sound of Distraction by Kehlani started to play.

"Avery, take Jade at the wash bowl, I got Winnie."

The red headed girl that was identified as Avery nodded and slipped her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and motioned with her head for her to follow her.

Kamila guided Winnie over to the other wash bowl on the other side of the room and let her sit down and get comfortable. "So how old are you today, love?"

"24."

"I remember when I turned 24, that's the year I met my fiancé, we met at his brother's graduation celebration at the club."