Ch 15 - Explanation and Under Attack

You and Charlotte just look at everyone having an embarrassed look on your faces.

"It's not what it looks like!" both you and Charlotte say at the same time.

"If that's the case, you care to explain?" Houki says.

"We just took a shower together is all. Nothing physical happened between us." you say with a serious look on your face.

"Riiiight? Anyways what do we have planned for today?" Reen says.

Just as you were about to open your mouth to make a suggestion the alarms signalling the academy's defense system came on blaring. Miss Orimura's voice came on the intercom.

"We are under attack! All students with personal IS units report to battle stations! Everyone else please head to the bunkers for safety! Repeat! We are under attack! This is not a drill!"

All the girls along with you and Ichika immediately make your way to suit up and prepare. This was going to be your first serious fight and you hoped that you didn't screw up. For some odd reason you weren't nervous. Eventually making your way through the crowd of students, Ichika, the girls and you reach your stations and prepare. Everyone was almost suited and ready to go when Miss Orimura came in.

"Listen up! We have some information on the enemy! Some of them have been identified as being Phantom Task. The others that are with them we are unsure of who they are. Keep your wits out there. Other staff members will be assisting in the fight. Make sure to protect each other out there. And one other thing." Miss Orimura says.

Miss Orimura looks at Ichika.

"We do have another person with our last name. Her name is Madoka Orimura and she is your twin sister. Capture her if you can." Miss Orimura says to Ichika.

Ichika nods but looks confused a little. He shakes his head to get his mind in the right place.

"Okay. I will take Reen, Cecilia and Tatenashi with me for team A. (F/N), Laura, Charlotte, Houki and Kanzashi will make team B. Since you don't have any actual real combat experience (F/N), Kanzashi will be your team's commander. She will get you guys through the fight. Just listen to her. If everyone is ready then let's deploy." Ichika says.

Everyone gets into position and then launches off out of the docking bay. Once up in the air, Ichika takes his team to cover the academy from north to west to south while your team's objective is to protect the academy from north to east to south. You call for blade and get ready to engage the enemy. When your team reaches the east gate area, you see some of the staff are already on the ground unconscious and were bleeding badly. Thankfully there were medical teams evacuating the severely injured already. You were order by Kanzashi to stay by her side to defend her as gave out orders to the team. It wasn't long before everyone except you and Kanzashi were engaged in battle. You were thinking it was going to be over quickly when an enemy IS unit broke through the teams defense and headed towards you. You brought up your blade and manage to intercept her blade. The readout on your system identified the IS unit name as Silent Zephyr. You had heard about the unit being powerful and knew this fight wasn't going to be easy. Once you guys pushed off of each other the girl spoke.

"Where is Ichika Orimura?" she commanded.

"Sorry but he isn't here right now. Why do you want him specifically?" you asked.

You thought drawing the conversation out might bide some time. Your only hope was that you could draw it out long enough.

"I want to kill him and watch him suffer as he slowly dies." the girl said.

You were about to respond when your IS unit intercom came on.

"(F/N) watch out. That is Madoka Orimura. Hold her off until I arrive. I'm suiting up in my IS unit now." Miss Orimura commanded you.

You weren't sure what exactly was going on here but you decided to follow instructions. You look back at Kanzashi out of the corner of your eye and she nods her head that she heard the conversation. You immediately engage your blade into second form and charge at Madoka hoping to catch her off guard but she seemed to anticipate your move and quickly intercepted it with her blade. You both had your blades locked when you saw Miss Orimura appear at your side. Madoka quickly disengaged from you and stopped in midair.

"So it's you!" Madoka said with no hostility in her voice.

"Yes younger sister. How about you give up now and lower your weapon. I promise no one here will attempt anything towards you." Miss Orimura says.

To your surprise Madoka puts her weapon away and disengages her unit. She gently touches the ground with the bottom of her feet. When she resigned from combat the rest of the enemy took off from combat and ran. You had no clue as why but was happy the fight was over. After all the enemy had retreated everyone went back to the docking bay to do damage report. Lucky for you the only damage was done to your weapon that engineering could fix within an hour. Everyone was told to gather in the staff room after inspection. Once everyone was done, you all head to the staff room and find Miss Orimura sitting at a table with Madoka. Madoka gave a sneer as Ichika came into the room. Miss Orimura ordered everyone to sit down. Once everyone sat down you could feel the tension in the air. You hoped nothing bad was going to happen.