Chapter 11 🌹

Molly Brazy ❤️.

After our show, Cuban & I got to take pictures with a bunch of our fans and sign some of their stuff, I feel famous already. Kentrell been acting mad lovely dove for no apparent reason and anytime when I asked why he acting like that he just be like " Why can't I just treat my girl they way she should be treated?" that line make me blush or whatever but when niggas say that they up to something....

" Molly bitch, stop day dreaming and come take my picture" Bali said annoyed.

" Alright skinny bitch" I said laughing and taking her phone.

balionabeat: Bali's Play 🐍. PC : @mollybrazy

7000 Likes.

mollybrazy: Thats my brazy baby 😘.

cubandasavage: Bubbles Bali 😙.

danadadoll: Got the ice bitch no hockey stick 🤨.

asiandoll: 🤟.

balibabyfp: you was just talking shit bout her, girl gon 🤨 @asiandoll

naeherbo: Now is that right ? 😭 @asiandoll

mollybrazy: How yu gon talk shit bout the bitxh that pays u? LMFAO 🤣.

balionabeat: Silly ass lil girl. We on yo ass ! @asiandoll.

Load more comments...

" So bitch what you got to say?" Bali turned to look at Asian to see her shaking and sweating on the couch.

" Girl why you believing shit on the internet" Asian mugged at Bali.

" Sis, I heard you say some dumb shit the other day and when I approached you, you was acting mad scary" Cuban said tying her hair up. I grabbed my gun since I didn't like the bitch that much either, so I swung the gun at her left cheek making her drop to the floor holding her cheek. Bali jumped on top of her and started mopping her all over the floor. Then, Danasha & Naelah came up from behind and dragged her up then socked her back onto the floor. The 4 of them just started stopping on Asian until her face and black and blue. Bali grabbed Asian and threw her out the house.

" AND DON'T COME BACK EITHER!" Bali yelled and came back in the house.

" I knew that bitch was suspect anyway" Naelah said sitting back down.

" Anyways, Molly this for you I seen it on the front door step" Bali said giving me an envelope.

" What is it?" Cuban asked looking over my shoulder. I shrugged and opened the envelope. Inside revealed a little note that said " I SEE U" in big black letters.