Chapter 4 🌹

Molly B 🥀 :

I woke up in the bed next to Kentrell , we had a good night last night we dropped KD along with the rest of them off last night than came back to Liyah house. Sherhonda or Kendell wasn't here last night which mean they where at Kentrell grandma house or w.e . My sperm donor and her boyfriend came over last night to see where I was but Kentrell kinda beat the shit out of her boyfriend than my sperm donor & him ran off 💀.

" Kentrell move your arm, I gotta pee " I complained because I couldn't move. He moved his arm than I ran to the bathroom when I was done I washed my face , brushed my teeth than changed into a black croptop and light washed jeans . I walked out the room I was staying in than into Aaliyah room.

" Hey Liyah " I said sitting on her bed while she was texting on her phone.

" Soo , I'm joining this gang it's too much going on in my life and taking my anger out on a hoe when they try us it'll just calm me so watcha think? " I said.

" Yeah , I wanna join I'm tired of hoes trying me like I'm scary so meet we can meet up with Bali at Starbucks at 1pm " she told me agreeing.

" Alright it's already 12:30 so hurry up now " I told her walking out her room I walked back into Kentrell room grabbing my phone and wallet than texting Bali telling her to meet me at Starbucks.I got Kentrell keys and walked outside sitting in his car , waiting for Liyah she soon came outside in some white jeans , a bra and some shoes from doll's kill.

15 minutes later ,

We walked into Starbucks and we seen Bali sitting at a booth on her phone, Liyah&I both walked over to her and sat down.

" Whats poppin Bali?" I greeted her.

" Wassbrackin y'all" Bali said grinning.

" So tell us about this gang?" Aaliyah said interested.

" The name of the gang is "Playgirl Gang". I already got like 4 others girls and I just needed to recruit 2 more, and I got them" She said smiling.

" Do we have to pass a test in order to join the gang?" I asked.

" Yeah there is only 2 stages. The first one , both of y'all gotta fight 2 girls from the group. The second stage, is where you gotta learn how to handle a gun and how to shoot it. Feel me?" Bali explained.

" Yeah, Is this group Blood Or Crip?" Aaliyah asked.

 " We Blood" Bali said throwing up her sign.

" Alright, we'll join" I said smiling.

" Bet, come with me to the headquarters" Bali said getting up and walking towards the exit. We got into her car and she drove towards where she stayed at. We pulled up to this big ass house and we drove thru the gates and Bali parked her car.

" Cmon y'all" She said getting out. We got out also and followed her into the house.

" HOUSE MEETING!!" Bali yelled. 3 girls came down the steps and sat down on the couches.

" Wheres Asian?" Bali asked. My eyebrows furrowed when I heard that name, I looked at Aaliyah & She looked at me. We both turned to the steps and Asia walked down the stairs.

" Whats going o-....Bitch what you doing here?" She looked at me with anger.

" Bitch, who you calling a bitch?. I'll fuck yo ass up". I began to walk towards her but Bali stopped me.