Huh..I frowned thinking about our encounter, he was lying.

"It's first day that's why I am letting it slide." Mr Giff warned them. "We are doing introduction. So, you both, introduce yourself then go and take your seats."
The boy with dirty blonde hair came forward.

"Hello everyone. I'm Jacob." Then he moved to take a seat in the last row.

The boy with dark brown hair moved forward with a confident aura around him . "And I'm Aiden." After introducing himself he moved past me, his hand brushing my shoulder and I felt a chill went up my spine, making me shiver.

Alec noticed that as he turned towards me and put his hand on mine. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked me softly.

I looked up to him. "Yeah, I'm fine," I told him smiling up to him.

"So, I was asking before I got interrupted that can I join you during the lunch?" He asked me with hope filled eyes. I frowned with confusion.

Why does he want to join me during the lunch? Doesn't he has friends? He must have lots of friends.

I thought with a deep frown.

As if reading my thoughts, Alec replied me , "Well, I don't have lots of friends. Some people act like they are my real friends but in reality they are not. I joined this school last year, and I was not lucky enough to get real friends," he said sadly, looking down his intertwined fingers.

Then he looked up to me and smiled. "But you seem like a good person to me. So, I think we can be good friends, right?" he asked me with smile tugged on bis lips.

It's last year of school, and he seems like a nice guy. Maybe he is just being nice. I don't think, he is going to join me during lunch.

Thinking that I smiled at him. "Yeah, I think we can be friends." After listening my reply his face lit up and his smile widened, displaying nice dimples on both sides of his face.

We started talking about various things when I felt someone's gaze on my back. I turned around and Aiden's piercing blue eyes caught mine. He was watching me intensely and his intense gaze was making me nervous. I raised my eyebrow at him questioningly which took him by surprise. I guess, he didn't expect that from me. One thing was clear that it broke his intense staring which was a relief. He shook his head then turned towards Jacob.

"So, what do you think?" Alec asked me, looking from desk to me, completely unaware of my lack of involvement in the conversation.

"Sorry, what were you asking about?" I asked him. "I spaced out a bit. I didn't catch some last parts."

"Oh. Am I boring you?" He asked as the sparkle in his eyes deemed and he looked away from me.

"No, you're not," I replied to him. "In fact, you saved me from getting bored. I don't have many friends and not a single one is in this class. If it's not for you, I would have died of boredom. You are really a good company."

He grinned widely at my reply. "Good to know that, and I was asking that your friends won't mind if I sit with you guys."

"No. I don't think so," I told him, hoping that they wouldn't embarrass me making any innuendos about him and me.

We talked for while, then the bell went off, signalling the end of the first class. Alec was standing out of his desk with both hands in his pocket while I was retrieving my backpack.

"So, I will see you at lunch?" He asked me, shifting from one foot to other.

"Yeah."

"Can I get your number?" Seeing my hesitation he spoke immediately. "It will be easier to find you in the lunchroom."

Amused, I stared at him. "Our lunch room is not that big. You will find me easily."

"You are blocking my way," I turned to my side to see Aiden was glaring at Alec. He glanced at me, his blue eyes boring into my green eyes, then he shifted his gaze back to Alec.

"It's not like I'm blocking the entire path. You can go from behind me," Alec jerked his thumb over his shoulder, pointing the space behind him.

"Don't you dare to tell me from where to go!" Aiden threaten him, towering over him. He was taller and muscular than Alec.

Jacob grabbed his hand and pulled him back slightly. "Aiden, I think we should get going. We don't want to get late for our next class as well."

He then pulled Aiden with him who jerked his hand back from Jacob's grasp and punched the desk, making me jump back in fright. I looked down to see a deep dent had formed in the desk. He then glared one last time at Alec and stormed off.

Jacob was standing there awkwardly and was looking at the now deform desk. He sighed and looked at me.
"Sorry about that," He apologized to me then walked off without giving a single glance in the direction of Alec.

What just happened?

"Crazy guy," Alec muttered under his breath but I heard him. "Aiden sure has an anger issue," He told me while walking beside me. I didn't reply to him. I was still in shock with the previous events and now this.

Today is definitely not my day.

"I will see you at lunch," he said, waving to me as he walked back still looking at me.

He then turned in the opposite direction to his class and I dragged myself to my next class, still thinking about Aiden.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, The character which I was talking about was Alec.

What could be his secret? Is he really that nice or not?

Comment to let me know your thought about this chapter.

Also vote it if you liked the chapter.