6

Fangs POV

I haven't seen Madelyn in 2 weeks. I'm getting worried. Betty isn't herself either. I knocked on the Cooper residence and Alice answered with puffy eyes. "Fangs? Are you looking for Madelyn?" She asked, I nodded yes. "Come with me." Alice said leading me to her car, I got in and she drove away.

We pulled up at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Because, this is the one place I haven't looked for her in." She explained walking in. "Hello, I'm here for Madelyn Cooper?" Alice asked, me standing next to her. "I.D?" The woman asked, we both handed it over. "It's silent reflection time. She might either be in her room, or the garden of deliverance." The woman said as another led us there.

We walked into there, and she wasn't there. "In her room. Come come." The woman said leading us there. There was a sign, M. Cooper. We walked in and there were small drops of blood on the floor, while she craddled in the corner. "Look what you have done! There is blood on the floor! No more visitors for you." The woman yelled as men with needles and a gurney went in. They went to grab her and she swatted them away. "Get off. Get off of me." She said louder each time. "GET OFF OF ME! I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING!" She screamed. They grabbed her by her arms and picked her up. They threw her on the gurney and restrained her. "Hey! Don't touch her!" I yelled. "Get off of me!" Madelyn screamed while they took out a needle. A man harshly rolled up her sleeve to reveal slices. Madelyn tried to pull away, but they stuck the needle as she screamed in pain. "Let go of her! Your hurting her let go!" I screamed at them while her screamed dial down. She fell to the bed unconscious. We were escorted out of the building while Alice cried.

I burst through the doors of the Whyte Wyrm and went to the bar where Topaz and SP were. "Woah, did you find her?" Sweet Pea asked. "Yeah, Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Hal won't let anyone let her out without his consent. She is cutting herself, she is in pain, she got injected with a huge ass needle. She was screaming in pain, then she passed out." I explained, they rubbed my shoulders. "I'll break in tonight. Wanna come?" Toni asked. "Yeah, I can't stand to see her like that." I said sadly. "When we get her out, tell her how you feel. I can tell, she will be so happy to hear that." Toni said rubbing my shoulder. I hope so.

We broke into an old tunnel they used for breaks. I led them to her room. "Over here! It's right here!" I yelled. We burst through the door and she wasn't there, only a broken, bloody window. "Oh my god." Sweet Pea said. Madelyn.

Madelyn POV

I was done with the pain. I shattered the glass window the same way Polly did and jumped out. I cut myself with the glass, but I didn't care. I jumped out and ran. I ran to the only place I could. FP.

I banged on the door and FP answered. He saw my bloodied state and pulled me into the trailer, closing the door. "Sweetheart, what happened?" FP asked holding me close. "Hal. He sent to the sisters, I broke the glass in my window and jumped out. I, um, cut my face and leg." I explained stuttering. FP came back with a first aid kit and started cleaning my leg. A knock on his trailer was heard. FP opened it and from the voice, I knew it was Fangs. "FP, I went to the Sisters, you daughter is there, or was. There was a broken window and a lot of blood on it." Fangs said hyperventilating. "She's here. Don't worry cut a few cuts." FP said leading him in. Fangs ran over and hugged me, I hugged him back while FP made kissy faces behind him. "I missed you." I said laughing, breathing in his scent. "I missed you too." He said looking at me. "Hal is going to come here, he will know where I am." I explained, FP nodded and agreed. "You can stay with me in my trailer." Fangs offered. "Are you sure? I don't want to invade Fangs." I said softly. "No, I want you to. Alice has been going crazy, I can see if she is at the house and we can get your clothes and see her." Fangs offered, I nodded and hugged him. He wiped the blood off my face with his thumb. He started cleaning my face, then we left.

I walked in the house to see my mom and Betty on the couch crying. My mom and Betty ran to me and hugged me. "You can't stay here, it's not safe until Hal is moved out completely." My mom said. "She is gonna stay with me." Fangs said smiling softly. "Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you." Mom said softly. "Go get your stuff and hurry out, Hal will be here soon." Mom said softly, rushing me upstairs.

Me and Fangs quickly got on his motorcycle and drove to his trailer. We walked in and it was really nice and clean. "Welcome to home sweet home. Make yourself comfortable." Fangs said leading me to a guest room. I unpacked and walked out to see Fangs on the couch. I threw on a flannel and leggings, letting my hair flow freely on my shoulders. Fangs smiled and waved me over. I took the seat next to him as he put his arm above my head, resting on top of the couch. He looked at me, getting a light shade of red. I looked right back at him. We both leaned in and our lips connected. It felt like fireworks. We pulled apart and both smiled widely. Fangs wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned in again. I connected our lips, they fix together almost like they were meant to fit. "What are we?" I said against his lips. He pulled away and smiled widely. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Fangs asked sweetly. "Of course." I said connecting our lips again. We soon fell asleep to the sound of eachothers heartbeats and smiles