After paying the bill, I exit the food house with my hands on my pull over pocket. My car is at the last of the parking lot, and the lamppost there is not working so it's a bit dark. While taking my steps, suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Hey!" I burted out in surprise and glared at the person.

My brows knitted when he's the guy who's keep on looking me earlier.

"I'm sorry miss. I got slipped by a rock." He apologizes.

He's wearing a cap now and it's a bit dark here so I can no longer recognize his face. I just shrug and ignore him, but before I could move another step. He grab my arm and pull me closer to him.

"What the hell!? Let go!" I hissed pulling back my arm.

"You know a girl like shouldn't be outside by this hour, it's dangerous."

I don't know if he's being concerned or not. Because with his eyes roming on my body doesn't convince me that he's concern.

"Fuck off!" I groan but he just grip on my arm tighter.

"I can send you home for free." He offered while grinning.

"I don't need free ride with a creepy stranger like you!"

This guy is really pissing me more. My day is not that good and here he goes, adding the boiling of my blood.

"You don't? Then maybe you can ride me." He whisper while smirking.

That's it! Asshole like him should cut his dick! I pull out my other hand out of my pocket and ready to punch him when suddenly someone grab his back and roughly pushed him on one of the cars.

"Fuck!" He grunts because of the impact. "Why you!" He growl and throw a punch square on her face.

The girl hissed and spit the blood. She aimed her fist to a solid punch landed on his face. My eyes widen and a gasps escape from my mouth. That was...strong! That must be hurt as hell. His nose is bleeding and I scream in surprise when another pinch hit his face and I don't if I'm being sure but I heard like something gets crack. Is it his nose? He falls on the ground cupping his already bleeding face. I look at the other person who's kicking the guy on the ground before stepping on his manhood with force. He yelped in pain and curl his body.

Wow! This girl is awesome! It's dark but I can tell that she's a girl based on the clothes she's wearing. A big hoodie that covered her face and shorts that showed off her legs.

"Get the fuck outta here before I break every bones you have." She gritted but I didn't heard her voice clearly because of the sudden popping of the fireworks at the sky.

The guy quickly stood up, ensuring the pain he's feeling then run off. Now I'm facing her back.

"Thank you." I say loud enough since the fireworks arw still popping.

"Go home, now." All she say before walking away.

I can handle that stupid guy in my own but I'm still thankful that there is still who helps someone who's in trouble. But she's being rude! I say thank you and she just said that!? Psh! I kicked the small rock on the ground before entering my car.

When I reached my place, I saw a lump on my bed. She's here! I quietly walks to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas before lying beside her. She's facing the wall and I'm facing her back. Is she already asleep?

"Jisoo?" I called.

"Where did you go?"

I was surprised a bit when she talks.

"I should be the one who's asking you that." I replied.

"I'm just here." She say quietly.

"But I didn't see you."

"I hide."

Maybe I should start apologizing to her right now. I scoot closer to her until our body almost touch.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

She didn't respond, so I repeat it.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry."

"I'm not deaf." She replied coldly.

"Then why didn't you answer?" I'm losing my temper again.

"I can't feel sincerity."

I roll my eyes and put my arm on her waist, pulling her closer to me. Damn this stupid heartbeat, calm down! I sigh slowly to calm down myself.

"I'm sorry Jichu."

I don't know where I get the courage but I kissed her head. Her hand moves to my hand that now resting on her stomach then she interlocks our fingers. I can't calm down anymore, Jesus help me!

"We're good now."
...

[I just want to share...

My sister: What's for dinner?

Me: Chic--

My sister: No chicken.

She didn't even let me finish saying the word! What's wrong with eating chicken? I love CHICKEN!]