Chapter 1 - Raftel

"Man, our little Anchor sure packs a punch." Shanks groaned, rubbing his cheek.

After Luffy had defeated Blackbeard, Big Mom and Kaido, he had just happened to meet Red-hair pirates. Coincidentally. Shanks hadn't stalked him through his fights, honestly.

Trafalgar D. Water Law, having helped them taking out Kaido, had been named as a new Yonko. Exasperatedly, Law had agreed that the Heart Pirates and the Strawhat Pirates were now nakama - the two crews had done so much together and had become so close that it would just be mean to separate them. They were practically nakama by that point. Plus Bepo and the others would probably just whine in his face. Though everyone was sure that they saw a small smile on his face when they celebrated.

No one complained when the Polar Tang and the Thousand Sunny were almost seen together all the time. Just the occassional huff from Law when the newspapers were spilling with theories of how Mugiwara no Luffy had gotten the equally fearsome Yonko, the Surgeon of Death, to participate in the most outragous of situations.

After taking down Big Mom, Capone Bege had been named the other Yonko. Kidd had gotten so mad that he just picked a fight with Bege, which ended with a draw. Soon, almost all the Supernova crews from Sabaody were fighting over that position. No one wanted to fight Blackbeard, for obvious reasons, or Law, since that would incur the wrath of the Fifth Yonko, Mugiwara no Luffy. The position changed so much that the journalists gave up on updating the current Yonko, saying it was "One of them."

Marco had taken Blackbeard's place after his defeat. It was only fitting that he, the former first division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, took the place of the traitor that stole his late captains life.

The world had come to fear Monkey D Luffy, the man who had the power to take down three infamous Yonkos. They feared him, and his name brought terror to every island he went to.

Seeing Shanks, he and Luffy started fighting on a nearby island. Their fight lasted days, punches flying and haki flowing all over the place, courtesy of the two captains.

The other members of the crew just sat on the beach after their own matches, watching the ongoing fight, with occasional sleeping and Zoro asking Lucky Roo for more booze.

Usopp was obviously happy when he had beaten his dad at sharpshooting, the duo having some bonding time after their match.

Zoro had fought with Benn Beckman, first mate to unofficial first mate. Lucky Roo had fought Sanji, while Law fought Rockstar.

After the Red Hair Pirates, minus the captain, were defeated, they were all laughing and partying, cheering of how their little Anchor was awesome.

Benn had pulled Robin aside to talk about Raftel.

Robin had already translated the three Poneglyphs from Big Mom, Kaido and the Minks. Based on the coordinates, Nami had already deduced a wide area where Raftel could be. Finding the last set of coordinates was key to finding Raftel.

Except that no one knew where the last Poneglyph was.

Until Luffy struck Shanks hard in the cheek with Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun, blowing a huge crater in the island.

And there, in all its glory, was the final Road Poneglyph, Shanks lying onto of it, passed out.

Luffy fell to the ground too, wiped out from using so much Haki.

After the duo had recovered, Luffy gave his hat back to Shanks. The older pirate held the hat in his hand, before plopping it back on Luffy's head, saying "Well you can't be the Strawhat pirates without a strawhay, ey Anchor?" Then they had gone to check out the Poneglyph.