Oneshot

Typically, when one found themselves between a rock and a hard place it was usually a cause for concern however in her case, Erica didn't mind much. Then again which self-respecting heterosexual woman would when the rock was the nicely toned body of a hot piece of masculine flesh that towered over her as he pressed his obvious interest against her thigh. Sure, the doorknob was digging a bit into her side and would probably leave a bruise but having that hungry gaze on her was worth it.

"I have always liked the idea of being kabe-donned, but who knew all I had to do was wear a miniskirt to work you into a frenzy?"

He chuckled darkly. "I propose ditching our evening's plans as I'd probably kill any idiot who does so much as even to blink in your direction... Those legs and that body of yours are mine to do with what I see fit," he told her, grounding his hips gently against her.

She giggled as she felt leg number three twitch. "Really now? And pray tell, what do you see fit Javier?" she teased.

"Firstly, I see me parting said sexily stocking clad limbs slowly," he began wedging one knee between her thighs as he braced her against the door, "while you're lying topless on any horizontal surface... nipples jutting up proudly, just begging for attention." He let a hand caress a boob, teasing the nipple to a peak below the fabric of her shirt. "Once those legs are parted, a handsy expedition would be called for, to see what lies beneath that hot pink skirt of course," he continued, hand already on the journey moving north.

She let out a low moan as he found his intended destination. "Que sorpresa... me gusta mucho esa mi vida," he stated referring to her lack of underwear. His little minx was shy by nature so this uncharacteristic boldness aroused him. "Ya estás lista para permitirme adentro?" She nodded as she was already sopping wet. Heck, she had been waiting on this all evening.

She wasn't sure why but he brought out a side of her that she didn't know existed until recently. They had known each other for two years and in that time, she had never really thought of him in that way... At first, he was simply her flatmate who was some serious eye-candy but then he became a friend and little over four months ago, he became her boyfriend.

It all started that night when his stupid friends brought him back to their flat totally wasted. She had been helping him get settled for the night when he literally pulled her into his arms and proceeded to kiss her senseless.

She was in a bit of a dry spell companionship wise and the longing to have someone look at her with such desire was like fuel to her almost extinguished flame. She was twenty-eight years old and the only meaningful relationship she had had after losing her vCard to a dick in college turned out to be with a married man. Not that she had known that at the time, but she was beginning to wonder if she was just defective goods or something.

As he had gotten pretty handsy below the tank top mere hours before, she couldn't look him in the eye as she hurriedly made an exit for the door that following morning. She was ashamed of having taken advantage of his drunken state and for enjoying the feel of being a woman worthy of being kissed and caressed. Thankfully, she had to leave town for a few days  and was relieved to not have to face him given what had transpired. However as soon as she returned, they sat down and talked about it- on his insistence, as she had been avoiding his calls while she was away. Imagine her surprise when as soon as she walked through their door, he threw her travelling bag to the floor before gathering her into his arms like she weighed nothing and did a repeat of that night however with his hands in PG appropriate zones.

"You aren't drunk again, are you?" she had asked, timidly, looking up at him from beneath her lashes once he released her.

"Not this time around but having a little liquid courage in the first time wasn't a bad thing I think."

She had had her share of other encounters, but those were so few and tamed in comparison to what she found herself willing to do with him. The thought of going out in public commando style should have mortified her as she was rather bashful by nature but the fact that it was a bit risqué titillated her far more than she realized. While she had been getting dressed earlier the thought of him finding her bare beneath that short skirt went a wave of lust to slap her in the face. The compulsion to do so was drilled into her skull until she dropped the black panties into her laundry basket.

She was brought back from her reverie as he swirled his finger around her slick, sensitive nub. Her response was a throaty moan as he quickly slipped one finger inside her silken cleft while continuing his ministration, increasing the pressure ever so slightly and that elicited a groan as she clutched a bicep.

"While working on extracting liquid gold from your treasure pot, I'd be putting my lips to good use." The feel of his fingers and the taste of his kisses threw out any coherent thoughts that she might have had as she felt her orgasm nearing.

He felt her clenching around his digits and he pulled back to watch her. She was flushed, lips slightly parted and her eyes hooded. He grinned evilly as he removed his finger. He heard her whimper at the loss but as he replaced his fingers with his member she all but screamed her throat raw as a kaleidoscope of colours manifested behind her eyelids. He set a relentless pace as he drove into her again and again, drawing out her pleasure while his mounted to the point of overflowing. When he finally came, she was right there with him, her leg secured around his waist while her skirt had been scrunched up around her waist. Her leg eventually dropped to the floor as the feeling of being boneless and sated set in.

"I don't think your earlier proposition was a bad idea..." she whispered into the crook of his neck.

"Por supuesto, debes escucharme más miellita,¨he told her as he placed a kiss on her forehead. He gently withdrew before hescooped her up to bring her to his bedroom. "Pero todavía no hemos terminado..."