Cam gave him a small smile. "Hi."

They stared at each other for a bit, Cam trying to force her words down as Harry tried to figure out what to say.

But he's never really been good with words.

So she didn't let him say anything when she walked into the guest room which was were she's been sleeping since she found out.

It's sad however when she could only let out her tears in the pillow and put on her so called goofy smile once she left it.

"Camila," he let out a groan trailing behind her.

"I don't want to talk to you right now, Harry."

"You've said that the last two weeks. I want to- I need to talk you, baby, please."

Silence.

And he wasn't really used to hearing nothing from her.

He hated it.

"I uh- I picked some names out for the baby and... and I painted the room with some help of course but it was mainly me and I really want to pick out some names with you."

Before she could say anything he rushed out the room to quickly come back in with a hot cup of coffee and marshmallows.

"It's all I want," he said.

She sighed shakily as she took the cup of coffee from him and laid the marshmallows on the bed.

"So I wrote a couple down," he mumbled nervously as he took out the paper from his pocket and unfolded it. "How about Monica?"

"Yeah.. it's nice."

"Just nice?"

She shrugged.

"Rosalyn?"

"It's pretty."

"Or Jo?"

"Why did you sleep with someone else Harry?" She couldn't help but ask as she wasn't really paying attention to the names he was saying just the constant reminder of the hickeys around his neck and the constant though of vodka and hotels.

This took Harry by surprise. "What?"

"It's like my mind... my mind is saying leave. To leave you because- god, Harry I hate that you did this to me," she said as a tear left her eye.

"Please don't," he pleaded. "Please don't leave me."

"I can't! I can't Harry, don't you see that?" She rakes her fingers through her hair as the tears wouldn't stop anytime soon.

They haven't stopped.

They were just hidden in the midst of the night in her pillow.

"Because I'm am so in love with you. And I can't- I don't think I'll ever stop loving you."

"I can fix this, butterfly. I love you so so much. And I know I hurt you but I don't want to make you sad anymore all I want is for you to be happy," he said as he tried to reach out for her but she only moved away.