twenty one

talias pov-
i wake up in a dark and cold room. i look at billie and shes still knocked out.

i start shaking her to wake her.

"billie wake up. billie" i say. she wakes up.
"what the fuck. what time is it?" she says. i look to check if theres any cameras and theres not. i look into my bra not daring to take my phone out. its 6 pm. it didnt take that long to get here because we went to get ice cream at 5 pm.

"its like 6 pm. billie text grayson and your dad our current location. right now. tell them to screenshot it too. they probably can erase our shit if they find our phones." she nods and starts to text.

we have to signal. we still send everything to everyone. they will eventually send if we find a right place to stand.

we send our current location and we say 'screenshot this once you see it. someone kidnapped us. come as soon as possible. get the cops involved. theres a lot of huge men.'

i send it to grayson, ethan, my mom, my dad, billies dad, and ethans parents.

billie sends it to the same people and we quickly stuff our phones back in our bras.

my phone is at 89% and billies is at 92%. we never let our phones die. we make sure our phones are on do not disturb.

i get up and look out of the little window in the door. i start banging on the door and yelling.

someone opens the door.

"oh the gorgeous girls are awake arent they?" a man says walking towards me. i back up and go sit next to billie.

"they sent." billie whispers barley moving her lips. i could barley hear her but i know what she said.

ethans pov-
its like 6 pm. we are still at the police station.

everyone phones ding. i look at my phone and see talia and billie texted me a location. they texted something else.

'screenshot this once you see it. someone kidnapped us. come as soon as possible. get the cops involved. theres a lot of huge men.'

i screenshot it immediately.

everyone looks at there phones and at each other. everyone screenshots. we go to the lady in the front.

"they texted us their location. we need to go there immediately." i say. i give her my phone and she types the address in.

she calls someone and informs them with everything that just happened.

"we have about 4 cop cars going. two cops in each car. follow them in your car. they know what your car looks like so it shouldnt be a problem." she says.

i nod thanking her. we run into the car and i start the engine. i follow the cars.

talias pov-
i obey everything the people tell me to do. i know the cops and ethan are coming. i know we are going to get out of here.

billie and i are sitting in the freezing room hugging each other. we are going to get out. its been about half an hour since the message sent. they should almost be here.

suddenly the door bursts open. i never expected to see this person.

standing at the door is destin and his parents. his dad comes near me dragging me off of billie. he slams me up against the cold, hard wall.

"well arent you gorgeous?" he says with one hand caressing my cheek while the other is making its way up my shirt.

my phone. hes going to find my fucking phone. i slap him before he could get any closer to my phone. he slaps me and lets me fall to the ground. i dont even care. he cant take my phone. i need someone to find us.

destin goes to billie. he tries tugging her sweater off of her.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER DESTIN!" i scream. he doesnt listen. he takes her sweater off and sees her phone. fuck.

as if on cue. we hear sirens. theyre here.

"they called the cops." destin says dropping her sweater.

we hear the doors being slammed open.

"GET OUT. BRING THE GIRLS AND GET OUT." i hear ethan yell.

"ETHAN HELP WE ARE IN HERE." i say. destins mother slaps me and covers my mouth.

"you fucking bitch." i punch her in the jaw. billie puts her sweater on and comes near me.

destin and his parents start running.

"THEYRE RUNNING THEYRE RUNNING!" billie yells.

two cops get in front of them. holding up their guns. i feel tears streaming down my face.

i see ethan and grayson standing at the door. i felt frozen i couldnt move. billie ran to grayson.

"fuck talia." ethan runs to me. i see some dry tear stains on his face.

i hug him. i feel safe again. i see my parents and billies dad run into the room as well. i pull away from ethan.

"mom, dad." i say going over to them. they pull me into a hug.

"i-it was destins family. they kidnapped us." i say.
"im so so sorry talia. ive been nothing but a horrible mother. please forgive me." i dont say anything. i stay hugging her.

we go outside. i see like 4 cop cars. billie and i go in one of them. we start heading back to the police station. destin and his parents are finally going to get what they deserve.

billie and i look at each other. we pull each other into a hug. she starts crying which makes me cry.

"we are some pretty smart bitches." billie chuckles.
"yea we are. we are safe. they are gonna go to jail. we will never have to see them ever again." i say.

we get to the police station.

i go to ethan and hug him.

"fuck. i love you so much. thank god for your smartness." he says hugging me.
"i love you too ethan. i cant imagine what wouldve happened if we didnt have our phones." i say.

the officers tell us to go home and come back tomorrow. i tell my parents that im gonna go to ethans house since all my stuff is there. billie goes with her dad.

"did they do anything to you?" ethan asks.
"they hit me. destins dad started touching me. he almost got to my phone but i slapped him before he could. he hit me after that. i dont care though. if he found my phone he wouldve probably taken us to a different place." i say.

"im sorry baby." ethan says.

we get home and i shower. i feel exhausted. whatever they gave me that put me to sleep still feels like its in my system. as soon as my head hits the pillow i fall asleep.

they found the girls. this chapter is kind of eh. ill update again tomorrow. i love you guys <3