nineteen

ethans pov-
i wake up saturday morning with a horrible headache. i cant remember anything from last night. i notice something odd. talia isnt in bed. shes probably downstairs. its pretty late.

i get up and go downstairs. i see grayson and talia in the kitchen. i go in the kitchen to find some pain killers.

"goodmorning guys." i say. i go to kiss talia but she moves back.

"why did you do it?" she says to me.
"do what baby?" i say.
"no dont call me baby right now. why the fuck did you cheat on me?" she yells.

"ch-cheat? i didnt cheat on you talia." i say.
"yes you did. i walked on you with emma. you and her were making out." she says while her eyes get glossy.

i was drunk. i dont remember anything. i was fucking drunk.

"talia. im so sorry. i didnt mean to. i was drunk!" i say to her.

"why the fuck did you get drunk in the first place! just because you were drunk doesnt make it okay." she says.

she walks past me and gets her keys.

"im staying at billies for a few days. i need time to think." she says wiping her tears away.

i run in front of the door before she could open it.

"please dont leave talia. please. im sorry. im so sorry. i shouldnt have gotten drunk. i shouldnt have cheated on you. please d-dont leave me." i say. at this point tears are streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"please. i cant lose you." i put my head in my hands. i slide down the door. i know i sound dramatic but i cant lose her.

talias pov-
ive never seen him cry like this. hes on the floor with his head in his hands. i still love this boy with all my heart. i may have lost trust but not love.

i sit on the floor by him.

"ethan. look at me." i say removing his hands from his face. he looks at me with his eyes bloodshot red from sobbing.

"please try to remember anything that happened." i beg.

"well i remember when i first got there we went to play beer pong and we drank a lot. then i think we had shots and i uh," he says trying to think.

"oh my gosh i remember. emma came up to me. i think she was acting like she was you. i was fucking drunk. everyone looked the fucking same. fuck." he says tears still rolling down his now red cheeks.

"im so fucking sorry. im such a fucking idiot. i have to ruin everything." he cries.

my heart hurts. to see this boy break down in front of me is too much. i hug him and he cries into my shoulder.

"im s-sorry i-im being such a w-wuss. i c-cant stand the thought of m-me hurting you." he cries.

"its okay ethan. im sorry. i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions." i say.

we sit in the same place for what seems like forever. all ethan does is cry. he lets everything out.

i remember when i was going into highschool justin told me about boys. he said the ones who cry for you are the ones who truly love you.

i cant leave ethan. i lost some trust. yes, hes gonna have to earn it back and yes its gonna be hard but i cant leave him.

we get up and ethan takes pain killers. after we go and chill on the couch.

"what do i have to do to win your love and trust back?" ethan asks me.

he thinks i stopped loving him.

"i never stopped loving you ethan. you lost some of my trust. do what ever you feel is enough to win my trust back." i tell him.

billie comes over and we have a movie day. todays a relaxing day which i think we all need. we watch like 5 movies.

its 11:30 pm now. everyone is asleep. grayson and billie cuddled up on one couch while ethan and i on the other one.

i cant sleep. all keep thinking about is the way ethan was begging me to stay. the way he looked at me. the look of pure sadness in his eyes.

its really hard for me to believe someone truly loves me. ever since what happened with destin. my relationship with him. i felt like i could never be loved. thats all changing now.

i finally doze off to sleep, peacefully in ethans arms.

ethans pov-
i wake up on the couch with my arm wrapped around talia. i look at my phone and its 8:45 am. i slowly get up making sure not to wake anyone and i go get breakfast from dennys.

i get into the car. i already made the order. by the time i get there and pay the food will be done.

i get to dennys and pay. i get all the food and drive back home. its about 9:20 am now.

i get home and everyones awake but talia. she probably slept late.

grayson and billie are scrolling on their phones.

"i brought breakfast!" i say.

grayson and billie run to the dining table as i go to wake talia up.

"hey wake up sunshine. i bought breakfast for everyone. i brought your favorite pancakes from dennys!" i say gently waking her up.

her eyes shot open once i mentioned the pancakes. i laugh and kiss her forehead.

"goodmorning princess. lets go eat." i say.

she nods and gets up. we all eat and discuss what we want to do on a sunday.

"we can go to the beach?" grayson suggests.

everyone agrees. we finish eating and start getting ready for the beach.

are yall glad that talia forgave ethan? this was kinda short and boring. tbh it was a filler. but the next chapter will be more interesting while theyre at the beach. its like 1 am so goodnightttt 💞