20: Proposal

A/N: I seriously have no idea where this is going. But let's say, this is then 2nd last chapter🙃
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
3 years later
Our relationship has been getting stronger and stronger. ARMYs didn't have a problem with it and I'm glad. I just love how they're so supportive. Yoongi and I might have made love here and there but it's funny how my brothers still have no idea even though they see me limping sometimes. They're sure very dumb.

What I pity is seeing Jiminie limping during practice sometimes. Kim Namjoon, you destroyed my brother-in-law even before getting married? Wow.

I've been missing Yoongi. And I think he knows it very well because he texted me AAAHHH

myloverforlife: uhhh can we meet tonight, babydoll?

gummybear: sure boogabear~

myloverforlife: I told you to stop calling me that •^•

gummybear: nOPE

Name has been set to Boogabear💜

Boogabear💜: *sighs* I hate you

gummybear: if you hated me, we wouldn't have been together for 4 fucking years honey

Boogabear💜: fuck you for being right

gummybear: we're meeting tonight. Why not do it then?😉😘

Boogabear💜: of course I'll haha

gummybear: yES PAPI👅welpz, I gotta go now baby. Bye I love you

Boogabear💜: alright babydoll, be prepared by 6pm because you'll be taken here and there before brought to me byee

What is he trying to imply? Meh whatever. I'll go do the housework. Oh and I moved into my own apartment. Welpz bye~

Author's P.O.V
A limo awaited you outside your house. You entered the limo and let the driver take you wherever you're supposed to be taken to. You were stopped at a beauty parlour, then at a clothes store and then a hair salon before you were taken to your actual destination; wherever the fuck Yoongi chose.

The driver told you to walk and follow the rose petals. You kept following carefully and once you were close you saw Yoongi standing there in a suit and waiting for your arrival. His back was facing you so you took the opportunity to scared him. You went behind him and lowkey scared him. At least you scared him a little.

"Hey beautiful" he kissed you making you melt into the kiss.

"Hey, what's all this about?" You asked.

"Nothing baby, I just wanted to do this because I feel like I never did my best for you" he confessed.

"Aww Yoongi. You yourself are enough for me... I don't need anything" he just showed his gummy smile and pulled you with him

"Let's eat!!" He exclaimed

After eating, you both took a walk around the city and watched the city from the hills. It was a really breath taking view. As the clock hit 12am, you saw the city lights changing. It was making a question. And you read it.

"Will you marry me?" You said out loud.

"Will you, Kim Y/N?" Yoongi asked and when you turned around, he was kneeling behind you with a ring on his hands.

You nodded furiously while tears fell off from your eyes. He slipped the ring into your finger and kissed you deeply and hugging you

"So I guess it's a yes from you." he spoke. You just rested your head on his chest and let the warmth embrace you.

"Anyways, I promised to make you mine tonight baby girl. Let's go" you gulped at his low, sexy voice. Without speaking, you let him lead the way.
________________________________________