Growing Up

(Here have a sneaky QJ Gif since he's will be in the next chapter... or is it-)

(PLUS I'M BACK DOING THIS THING AGAIN OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH BOI)

  CHAPTER 4: Growing Up 💜

Growing up is tough. As I grew older, I was hoping to see him again but he didn't. He was kept as a evil villain forever.
As I keep having my favorite QuackerJack Toys that are still innocent to play, I will never let the go without a single word.
So looking back through my old days for me and QJ is hard to miss it because we have been best friends forever everyday when we will go somewhere fun like the Park, Circus, and the Beach itself.

But DANG I Wish he wasn't that evil and crazy to screw around with Darkwing and his team a lot now. But I have to get used to it whenever I feel like to see him again.

But as for now, I woke up in the morning to see how's my day right now and it's a Friday which is kinda cool to finally have a break with my day. I got up like I always do and start eating breakfast for the day, and then start go somewhere fun in St Canard.
I drove my car for like minutes ago and all I can see was people having fun with little kids too.

Well dang I wish I was a kid again.

As I got off from the Car to park somewhere, I went to the park to see my childhood memories with my friends here in it. And yet, what's most importantly that QJ haves fun spending time with me too and it was really great to remember that too.

There's other memories I remember growing up it was the time I went into the amusement park where QuackerJack was still famous for the toys. A lot of kids and people were in shock that I was having fun spending time with him and a lot of kids were happy to love seeing the quacky clown or jester duck again. It makes my heart feel happy also!

The next one is where I went into a movie theater where it was finally out to be premiered on theaters as We gotten money to see it. It was fricken amazing to see it! I'm not sure what it's called but hopefully I can remember that soon.

And then there was the final memories with QJ Wasn't weird out for Whiffleboy since it was a little popular at the time. Mostly I wasn't into playing video games that much but we went into arcades more to see the great games that we done so far. Heck, I beat QJ For the first time and we gotten a snack to eat for a great gift!

I finally sighed as I remembered some memories around the city of St Canard and the Park as a kid long time ago and I wish I can only see him agai-

"Y/N!!! There you are!"

I gasp as I actually noticed that it was my F/N who defended me loving into the QJ Toys as for a relief. Thank god it wasn't any some stranger who knows me as a fan or it's my not so best friend who still doesn't like me...?