1

Vash sat in his chair uncomfortably shifting around in it. His surroundings weren't the most pleasant to begin with. It was again a world meeting and France and England fought again with each other while Germany ordered them to shut up. Obviously Vash wanted to leave and impatiently waited for the meeting to end. He sighed as his gaze unintentionally went to a certain Spaniard who wasn't sleeping for once. In fact he was quite vividly talking to Austria what surprised Vash. They were talking and from time to time Roderich would giggle a little. Just when Germany slammed his fist on the table he realized he has been staring at Roderich way too long and stared now at Ludwig. The situation didn't calm down until the end of the meeting so when it was time Vash stood up from his chair ready to go. His gaze flew again to the aristocrat but moved away quickly after the Austrian had noticed it. With a blushed face he hurried out of the room as the first one to leave. Mentally he scolded himself for leaving like a nervous school girl that had her first crush, but Switzerland didn't love him anyways! In fact he hated him and he will do so in future too! Well that's what he thinks.

He called a taxi and drove back home to his mansion where Liechtenstein was waiting for him. Even though Liechtenstein was an independent nation she wasn't allowed to participate in the world meeting. Not that it would bother Vash since he didn't want his sister to meet those bastards as he would say. After talking to Liechtenstein about the meeting and drinking hot chocolate with her, Vash went upstairs in his room where he let himself fall on the mattress.
As he closed his eyes a silhouette of a man appeared in his mind that soon began to get clear. It was the brunet with the violet eyes, Roderich. Angry with himself he threw a pillow to the wall and murmured stuff. Why did he think of him? Was it because he saw him smiling together with Spain? But that would mean he's jealous. So that can't be it! While Vash unintentionally continued to think of Roderich, which wasn't pleasant at all for his pillow, Liechtenstein heard the noises and got concerned so she called her friend Hungary.

"Hungary?" Liechtenstein asked when she heard how the phone on the other end was picked up. She got no response but heard a screaming Prussia and a yelling Hungary. They both must've gotten into a fight again so there would be no use to wait. With a sigh she hung up and began to clean the house a bit, while hearing the angry shouts of her brother upstairs.