"Professor! How long until reinforcements!?" yelled Humatrix.

"Not too long! They are on their way!" yelled the Professor as he flew into the sky. There a giant snake with black scales covered it.

"Your attempts are futile! You shall be dead soon," said the Sisters in their Aspect Of Apocalypse: Blood War Sisters form.

"Damn it, they are only playing with us," said Kairu. He touched the ground, and hundred of energy orbs shot towards the Sisters.

"Nighto! Unison Attack!" yelled Mystican as he and Nighto blasted into the sky.

"Dark Enemy!" yelled Nighto as he swung Lustskull, creating what looked like a black lighting.

"Holy Aura!" yelled Mystican as he blasted a ray of light.

Their attacks combined into a massive pillar of energy blasting into the Sisters, who didn't even flinch at the power.

"Where is Temporis!?" yelled Night Mist as hundreds of copies of her blasted into the sky, blasting the Sisters with energy.

"I got her!" yelled Genos as he pushed away the rubble.

"I'm fine. Their first attack just startled me," said Temporis as she wiped the blood away from her cheek.

"Reinforcements are here!" yelled Frostbite, "Thank God..."

Trillions of soldiers from the Infiniversal Council had just showed up, covering the entire sky.

"Take out the Thrall!" they yelled as they combined their attacks onto the giant snake.

"Annoying!" yelled the Sisters as they swiped again the soldiers, blasting them away. The ones the survived kept attacking as more troops kept coming.

"This has scaled into a full-blown war," said Professor Mark, "Damn it! Where is Flame!?"

He punched the air, and suddenly a blast of energy hit the Sisters from above, pushing them down and causing them to crash into the ground. Regnonium trembled as the ground tore apart.

"Very strong, but not enough!" yelled the Sisters as their tail dug into the ground. Suddenly the planet was completely torn apart, and the broken pieces began exploding.

"Shield!" yelled the soldiers as they created a wall between the explosion and everyone else who teleported behind.

"Crap, is there no way to stop them!?" yelled Genos.

"Here they come again!" yelled Humatrix as the Sisters crashed into the shield, completely shattering it and killing billions of soldiers in seconds.

"Stronger reinforcements are coming!" yelled one of the soldiers. Even stronger beings showed up. Giants larger than universes showed up, and blasted the giant snake.

"Now this is a war!" yelled Extium's voice coming from the snake.

"Mayhem Scales!" they yelled as their black scales shot forward like high powered bullets.

"Alright Alpha League! Full blown Unison Attack!" said Mystican as he entered his Divine Transcendence. Humatrix began glowing orange as he charged up more power. Night Mist boosted all their powers and her own. The soldiers behind did the same.