Over hearing the others

Calum Pov.

I woke up next to Zayn in the nest. I got up went to the door to the kitchen and the other are talking and I hide and listen. "Why is Calum is all was quit and Shy around every one" Louis said. "Well he like that when we meet him" Ash said. "Well he should talk more then keeping it up in side" Liam said. "You cant make him talk he chose to talk to you guys" Luke said. I start to cry what they saying about me. They all saw me. Michael got but I run passed Zayn out the front door. I keep on running I cold not run any more "Calum wait up" It was Zayn called. "What do you what Zayn" I Said. "Why did you run from the others" He said. "Others wore talking about me to talk more because I am to quit and shy but I-I-I cant do it" I said and crying at the same time. He hug me. "Do not chang for any one I love you in this way plz come back home" he said. We went home and every one come and hug me and they said they are sorry what they said.

Zayn Pov.

I woke up with out Calum there so I got up and see were he was. I saw him standing at the kitchen door and he was crying he run out of the house. "What did you guys do to him" I yelled at them. "We wore talking and Calum need to talk more and stuff like that" Harry said. "You cant do a person they dont want to any thing they want" I yelled. "We are sorry ok" Niall said. "You dont have sorry you have to say sorry to Calum" I yell and run after Calum.  "Calum wait up" I said. "What do you what Zayn" he said.  "Why did you run from the others" I said. "Others wore talking about me to talk more because I am to quit and shy but I-I-I cant do it" he said. . "Do not chang for any one I love you in this way plz come back home"  I said. We went home and every one hug him and told him they was sorry what they said.

Here you Are it's longer has been then other two are hope you like it.