Confess the Love for a bear and asking to marry a bear

Michael Pov. 

I got out the bed not waking Louis up went to take a shower. After I was done I went to Louis room to get dressed and Louis was sitting there. "Are you ok Louis" I ask him. "Yesterday when you taking a nap the others come in and told me you got bet up when you wore chand to a hybrid" He said. "Yes I was bet up because they dint know I have a spashal need to take care of so they bet me for it" I told him. "You should gone throw with it your amzang person I ever meet and I am falling in love with you" He said. "Y-yo-you love me" I said. "Yes Michael I love you and never for get it" he said and then he kiss me hard and I lay back still kissing him. The Luke come in. "Time to eat" Luke said and left. "Michael can you be the honers to marry me" he ask. "OMG Yes Louis I will Marry you" I told him and he put the ring on my finger and we kissed.

Louis Pov

I know Michael left to take a shower he need it and I am falling in love with him. I sat there and he come in. "Are you ok Louis" He ask me. "Yesterday when you taking a nap the others come in and told me you got bet up when you wore chaned to a hybrid" I said. "yes I was bet up because they dint know I have spashal needs to take care os so they bet me me for it" he said. "You should gone throw with it your amzing person Iever meet and I am falling in love with you" I said. "Y-yo-you Love me" He said. "Yes Michael I love you and never for get it" I said and then I kiss him hard and he lay day and we start to kiss again. Then Luke come in. "Time to eat" He said and left. "Michael can you be the honers to marry me" I ask. "OMG Yes I will Marry you" he said and I put the ring on his finger and we kissed.

Few parts left until I am all done with the story all together hope you like it enjoy