8.Happy Birthday

*Harry POV*

"Harry, is it true that you like Hazell?" 

Oh Louis..but i guess i cant hide it forever. Ever since I met her, I cant stop thinking about her. The other boys have seen me look at her and then tell me i looked like an idiot in love. 

I let a breath out and answered," Yes I do," I see Hazell look up from her hands, i can see her blushing. 

"OOOOOOOOO," Niall teases," do i need to do the 'K.I.S.S.I.N.G.' again?" The rest of the boys start laughing like the last time. 

"Harry, now you have to ask someone else," Zayn says as he admires himself in his pocket mirror.

"Um..ok....Louis..I dare you to go out to the hall and scream any thing you want," Louis slowly got up, grabbed Zayn, and walks into the hall leaving the door wide open. 

" I LOVE ELEANOR CALDER!!!!!! AND TOMSSS!!!!!!" Louis's voice cracked as he shrieks, making noises of banging coming from next door. Lou casually struts back in with Zayn laughing his head off.

"Well done Lou!" I say.

"Aaaaawaaaaawh" I hear Liam yawn hard, "Ima go you guys. See ya tommorow," 

"Me too," Niall said leaning onto Clare's shoulder.

"Good night everyone!" I say and walking to the door to leave. Then i feel a hand grab me. I turn, not in surprised, Hazell holding me back. 

"Are leaving without me?" 

"Lets go then," I say smiling and placing my arm around her as we exit to our room. Once opening the door, she goes to her bag then leaves to the bathroom. Girl stuff. I think. I lay on my bed till I feel  the bed move to the side as if someone was sitting next to it. I open to once more see her. She changed into heart shorts and a pink tank top. Pink..looks good on her. 

"Do you really like me?" she asks shyly. 

I sit up and look into her eyes. "Of course I do. You like no other girl i've ever seen or met," more smiling came from her," And by now I'm hoping the same thing from you...." 

She laid next to me, slipping her hand into mine. "Of course and not because you're famous or any of that mambo-jambo, but beacuse you're yourself ." 

I laugh as she finally closes her eyes. Without thinking I let my arm around her and she did the same. 

"Good Night Harry," 

"Good Night Hazell," 

---------------------------------------------------

"DID YOU GUYS MAKE BABIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" 

I wake up to find Louis and the rest of the three shocked. Harry was still sleeping until i shock him up. His curls were all over the place. 

"What happpen?" he said in his morning voice but then saw the boys and shot up straight. Niall started to laugh uncontrollably that Zayn had to pull him out of the room. 

"Happy Birthday!!!" Clare and Nicole shot as they enter the room, not caring that Harry and I were in the same bed. The boys screamed too but kept a puzzled face. 

"Don't worry boys. Nothing went on last night," I say,hugging each of them. I quickly washed up and changed to see the group ready and a cake on the dining table. 

"Aww thanks alot!" I say as they all walk me over to the cake," Clare, did you make this?" 

"Yup!" she confirms.