Sierra goes to school

Sierra- so you and Josh had something happen in the theaters.

Sel- no nothing happened.

Sierra- you guys touched hands and felt sparkles. Agh I sound like a girly girl.

Next day**

Selena POV

So since sierra lives with me she has to go to school. So I'm a senior and she's a freshman. So introduced her to the principal and new teachers.

Sierra POV

All these kids keep stating at me cuz I'm new. Today I'm wearing some vanz, jeans with holes in them and a shirt that has a turtle on it. Love turtles!! I ask Selena will I fit in?

Sel- yes you will? I know it's rough for us to loose like tommy and our father. But you'll have a good day meet me at my locker #438 at the end of the day k bye.

Selena POV.

Sierra is gonna do well she's super social and super loving. She's be fine. I got a text from Kenzie

Kenzie- Meet me in the girls bathroom now like ASAP!!

Sel- what happening??

Kenzie- did u know the Josh's dad died??

Sel- no? How did you know this?

Kenzie- idk it was a rumor.

Josh POV

No there is a rumor going around that my dad died. Even tho he did no one needs to know. I bet you it was Vanessa. Because Russell told her that I never liked her.

Vanessa POV.

I told everyone that Josh's dad died. I don't know if his dads dead but I made it up so people can say sorry for him. And I know Josh, josh doesn't like people saying I'm sorry or be sympathetic.

Sierra POV

So I walk in class and I sit the the empty seat in the third row. And there is this girl next to me.

Sierra- hey( to the girl)

Girl- hi im Olivia whats your name??

Sierra- sierra

Olivia- are you new?

Sierra- ya lil nervous.

Olivia- it's okay sit with my a lunch today

Sierra k :-)

Selena POV

Josh I am so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel.

** josh stands on a chair in the science room**

"Hey guys yep my dad died just stop saying sorry for my loss her died years ago I am over it please just stop!!"