Ch: 2

Narrator's POV:

Hokage's Manson

Naruto is sobbing letting out his pain. The pain of his wife soon to be ex was cheating on him for four years.

Naruto:"Why why?"

Now he thinks the older generation of the villagers were right about no one will ever love him. 

Naruto:" They were right all along. I am demon. No ones really loves him. I am nothing.

Naruto wipes away the tears.

Poof!

The smokes clears. He saw hears someone Shunshin into his office. He hears his enlight Anbu raven.  Sasuke report his mission to the Hokage. He noticed Naruto's voice was emotionless when he spoke.  

Sasuke POV:

I just got  back from mission. My mission was to assonate s-rank missing nin. Some of my Anbu team are wounded but it wasn't server. I dismissed my team to have them get rest. After I report my mission to the Hokage. I noticed Naruto's voice was emotionless. His eyes are red. Like he has been crying for a while. I guess he found out about Hinata cheating on him. I knew she was cheating on him with that bastard Inuzuka.  I wanted to tell naruto but I didn't want our friendship to crumble. I want naruto to be happy. That's why it hurt me when he married Hinata. I just wanted him have the happiness he deserved.  After all he had a lot of suffering growing up. I walk towards him and hug him. Naruto is shock. He had anyone comfort him when he was a child. Naruto is sobbing on Sasuke's shoulders.

Itachi's POV:

I Shunshin into the Hokage's office. I finish my mission. I saw my little brother hugging the Hokage. He must have found out about Hinata cheating on him. I knew she was screwing around with the Inuzuka idiot.  I need more proof to show naruto. So he would believe me. I know my brother loves him like I do. But I just want him to have his happiness. My otto carry him and put him on the couch letting his pain out. It hurt to see Naru like this. Inuzuka next time I see you. My Otto and I will hunt your ass down. You will pay dearly.

Narrator's POV:

Naruto fainted on the couch. A few hours later. Naruto woke feeling his soul broken.  Sasuke inform Tsunade about what happen to her adoptive son. Tsunade is furious at Hinata she Kiba. They betrayed naruto. She went to pick up Boruto at the academy after class was finish for the the day. Naruto felt a very strong chakra. He got up fast from the couch.

" Hehe I see you awake now jinchurriki Fox."

Naruto activates his sharrigan that he was gifted from the sixth page sage during the war.

Naruto: " How the hell are you!

Naruto:"Why are you here?!"

Momoshiki Otsutsuki:" I am here to capture you for power Rokudaime-Hokage.

Naruto began doing hand-sign fast. Chakra is glowing on his right hand.

Naruto:"Water release: marine orbitals!"

The jutsu hits Momoshiki.

Momoshiki:" ahhh!

Momoshiki: You will pay for that fox"

Naruto grab his Uzumaki Clan's sword that used to belong to his mother Kushina.  Naruto uses his chakra to channel into the sword. 

Momoshiki:" Lightning release!"

Naruto dodge it. He is doing hand-sign again.

Naruto:" Vermonilli rasengon!"

Before the jutsu hit momoshiki.Momoshiki Palm turn red.  He threw a boom at naruto.

Boom!

The Hokage's office is destroyed. Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki is destroyed. Naruto hit on the ground hard bleeding.
________________________________
End of chapter~ 2
Don't forget to vote and comment.