Chapter 3

"Oh so both of you guys are done already?" Aizawa couldn't sleep due to the ruckus the students were causing. The 2 presidents nodded staring at the students.

"Well then if you guys are already done then sleep or whatever cause I'm tired." Aizawa went back to sleep leaving the 2 in an awkward situation.

"Sooo Izuku, What do you-?"

"Deku! Hey come over here." Uraraka cut off Momo with a loud yell as she waved both of them to come towards her direction.

"Oh hey Uraraka, what you need?" asked the newly voted president.

"Well Bakugou didn't want to team with up with me so I decided I would pick you!" She had that angelic smile that made Izuku blush.

"U-Uh sure!" He sat down in front of her as Momo sat next to him.

"Well my quirk is Zero Gravity. I can make anything float if I touch them with my hands, even myself. But if I do too much, I might become nauseous and then eventually I'll vomit." She was scratching her head, embarrassed at The information she was giving to both students.

"Oh that's pretty cool. My quirk is Super Power. It allows me to have superhuman strength but I have to be more built in order for my body to not injure itself." Deku was avoiding eye contact with the brunette.

"Thats so cool!" Uraraka awed, she was a witness that saw Deku's quirk completely obliterate his limbs except his other arm.

"W-Well it's okay but l-let's get onto the costumes." He changed the topic.

"Oh well then my costume is pretty normal." Uraraka said as Deku already knew what it looked like.

"Ah yeah I forgot, Well my costume is based off of All Might since I admire him." The young male was playing with his fingers.

"That's okay, we can always make new costumes and upgrades anyway." She smiled.

"Well then, did you take notes Uraraka?" Momo said who didn't say a thing.

"Oh yeah I did!" The brunette showed the Vice President her notes. With that Uraraka left to let Aizawa know she's finished.

"So Izuku, you know that girl?" Momo asked out of the blue.

"U-Uh yeah I do, I met her at the entrance exam and saved her from that zero point robot."

"That's how you guys met."

"Why are you so concern about it?" asked Deku, wondering why Momo asked that question.

"Oh well I just wanted to know, I thought I was your first friend." Momo laughed, she thought Deku was the type to not socialize at all.

The 2 didn't know that they were friends before...

[Flashback]

"Oi Deku. Are you trying to be a hero? Without a quirk?" said a kid with spiky hair that had a huge grin on its face.

"S-stop Kacchan.. she's already crying and bruised." Deku was on the verge of tears.

"Fine I'll beat you up, then I can let the girl go." Bakugou had sparks from the palm of his hands. Deku prepared for the hit and took it like a man. But in the process, it also injured him worse than the little girl. After that Bakugou left laughing with his friends.

"Um are you okay." said the young girl, worried about her savior or maybe hero.

"It's okay, there were worse times." Deku stood up and help the little girl stand up.

"Thanks for saving me from that guy, he's our age and already acting like a villain. I feel sorry for you." The girl frowned. The 2 kids were just 4 and already had experienced bullying.

"No problem, I just wanna be a hero like All Might!" Deku shout out with happiness that he had save someone.

"Hehe, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." Momo giggled.

"Oh I'm Izuku Midoriya." Deku almost stuttered.

"Welp maybe someday I can meet you." Momo have him a hug before leaving.

"Yup you too! Bye bye!" The 2 waved at each other before leaving.

[End Of Flashback]

"Well not really, Kacchan was my first friend."

"Who is Kacchan?" asked the curious female, that name did ring a bell for her.

"Oh it's Bakugou over there, we give each other nicknames. We used to be friends but after his quirk was revealed to be explosion, he kinda changed." Deku looked down as Momo felt bad.

"It's alright Izuku. But why did he bully you?" Momo out her hand on Deku's shoulder making Mineta jealous.

"Well let's say this, I....I was quirkless." He confessed shocking Momo.

"N-No, it's just that my quirk manifested late." He reassured.

"Oh okay that's good though right? No more bullying?"

"Well not exactly but it's not often anymore."

"Alright, thanks for giving my your papers back. Now tell me what did you learn from, your students quirk. All of you will have to answer.." said the homeroom teacher as everyone got back to their seats.

"Well what I learned from my partner's quirk is that it needs more improvement! Though it's very unlikely if my partner stops being a pervert towards our female classmates!" Iida was the first to answer.

"I learned from my partner that he only cares about speed!" Mineta argued as the 2 starting arguing.

"Okay maybe that wasn't a good idea well then let's just hear our president's story." Aizawa thought it was a bad idea.

"W-Well I learned from my partner that just because your body is revealed doesn't mean you want attention but rather need it to help." Deku was fidgeting his uniform instead of his fingers.

"I learned from my classmate that if you have a quirk that allows you to have superhuman strength. You will need to have more stronger muscles and bone." Momo had her hand on her chest, thus embarrassing Deku in front of the whole class about his quirk.

"Okay now that that's done, it's lunch time. Go eat while I sleep." Aizawa fell to the ground with his yellow sleeping bag. All the students stood up and exited Class A room and went to the cafeteria.

Deku was about to stand up till a hand landed on his shoulder again. He looked behind to see Momo.

"You think I can eat with you? My friends are somewhere else so you are the only one I can sit with." Momo looked away flustered.

"Oh uh-uh sure."